[GROUP]Epistles of John -- Young Literal Translation-mas

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
KevinS
Posts: 5951
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 5th, 2020, 8:46 pm

markpenfold wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 8:18 pm
I am very pleased to see the YLT New Testament off to a great start! :mrgreen:
It's all at your urging.

KevinS
Posts: 5951
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 5th, 2020, 8:47 pm

paulbrianstewart wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 8:07 pm
Gidday Kevin, MaryAnn,

Here is The Second Epistle Of John

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/epistleofjohn_02_ylt_128kb.mp3

File Size: 2.3mb
Track Length: 2:30:47

I hope this is helpful. I'm looking to be as helpful and good as I can so I welcome any feedback and critique/suggestions for improvement, please let me know if I can make things better.
Kind Regards,
Paul Stewart
Thank you very much! lomond will listen soon.

lomond
Posts: 1487
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » February 6th, 2020, 9:54 am

markpenfold wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 8:18 pm
I am very pleased to see the YLT New Testament off to a great start! :mrgreen:
Mark -

Having fun with this YLT effort.

Good to see you pop in here.

Lomond

lomond
Posts: 1487
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » February 6th, 2020, 10:12 am

paulbrianstewart wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 8:07 pm
Here is The Second Epistle Of John
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/epistleofjohn_02_ylt_128kb.mp3

Kind Regards,
Paul Stewart
Greeting -

Very nicely read, Paul. Loved the accent. :D Sound was good, audio clean. Reading speed was just fine.

Just one thing that needs to be corrected:

At the end of recording, you need to add, ""End of Second Epistle of John, from Young's Literal Translation. Translated by Robert Young".

Otherwise, definitely PL OK.

Lomond

paulbrianstewart
Posts: 67
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 7:21 pm
Location: Washington, USA
Contact:

Post by paulbrianstewart » February 6th, 2020, 10:28 am

Thanks Lomond, appreciate the feedback. I'll try to update that tonight, or within the next couple of days.
Kind Regards,
Paul Stewart

paulbrianstewart
Posts: 67
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 7:21 pm
Location: Washington, USA
Contact:

Post by paulbrianstewart » February 6th, 2020, 7:12 pm

Gidday Lomond,
Thanks for the feedback and PL Notes.
Here is the updated version with the ending statement
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/epistleofjohn_02_ylt_128kb.mp3

Thanks for your advice and help, very happy to be able to help.
Kind Regards,
Paul Stewart

lomond wrote:
February 6th, 2020, 10:12 am
paulbrianstewart wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 8:07 pm
Here is The Second Epistle Of John
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/epistleofjohn_02_ylt_128kb.mp3

Kind Regards,
Paul Stewart
Greeting -

Very nicely read, Paul. Loved the accent. :D Sound was good, audio clean. Reading speed was just fine.

Just one thing that needs to be corrected:

At the end of recording, you need to add, ""End of Second Epistle of John, from Young's Literal Translation. Translated by Robert Young".

Otherwise, definitely PL OK.

Lomond

KevinS
Posts: 5951
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 6th, 2020, 7:16 pm

paulbrianstewart wrote:
February 6th, 2020, 7:12 pm
Gidday Lomond,
Thanks for the feedback and PL Notes.
Here is the updated version with the ending statement
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/epistleofjohn_02_ylt_128kb.mp3

Thanks for your advice and help, very happy to be able to help.
Kind Regards,
Paul Stewart
Thank you! MW updated.

Post Reply