(Complete) The Religious Experience of the Roman People by W. Warde Fowler - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 17th, 2020, 7:16 pm

mleigh wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 4:43 pm
mleigh wrote:
July 12th, 2020, 8:39 am
Appendix 5 is ready for PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/religiousromanpeople_25_fowler_128kb.mp3
2:57

Please let me know of any issues, or if you want to fire me because I butchered the Latin.

M
Here is Appendix V that I mentioned in my previous post.

M
Thanks for both
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

cherylstewart
Posts: 2408
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » August 18th, 2020, 9:41 am

Sections 24 and 25, Appendix 4 and 5 PL OK
Cheryl

Owlivia
Posts: 411
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » August 22nd, 2020, 5:26 pm

Chapter 7

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/religiousromanpeople_07_fowler_128kb.mp3

run time: 42:21.56

Can you believe it :shock: I'm always so obsessed with the dB level - and that oh-so-lovely "Passed" notification! - that only just now did I discover that the Checker app gives the run time. :mrgreen:
🦉

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 22nd, 2020, 6:11 pm

Owlivia wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 5:26 pm
Chapter 7

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/religiousromanpeople_07_fowler_128kb.mp3

run time: 42:21.56

Can you believe it :shock: I'm always so obsessed with the dB level - and that oh-so-lovely "Passed" notification! - that only just now did I discover that the Checker app gives the run time. :mrgreen:
:lol: Better late than never :wink:
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

cherylstewart
Posts: 2408
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » August 23rd, 2020, 2:24 pm

Section 7 PL OK
:D very nice


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 25th, 2020, 8:44 am

Kazbek wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 6:47 am
Section 11:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/religiousromanpeople_11_fowler_128kb.mp3
46:32

I'd like to read section 18 next.

Michael
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

cherylstewart
Posts: 2408
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » August 25th, 2020, 2:37 pm

Section 11 PL OK
Cheryl

mleigh
Posts: 492
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 2:19 pm
Location: New Mexico

Post by mleigh » August 28th, 2020, 3:02 pm

Here is


23 Appendix III - The Pairs of Deities in Gellius xiii 23

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/religiousromanpeople_23_fowler_128kb.mp3
12:12


I've got Appendix I read, I now need to clean it up, which always, for me, takes much longer than the reading of it.

M

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 28th, 2020, 3:20 pm

mleigh wrote:
August 28th, 2020, 3:02 pm
Here is


23 Appendix III - The Pairs of Deities in Gellius xiii 23

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/religiousromanpeople_23_fowler_128kb.mp3
12:12


I've got Appendix I read, I now need to clean it up, which always, for me, takes much longer than the reading of it.

M
Thanks
And we always estimate editing takes 3 times as long as recording :mrgreen:
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

cherylstewart
Posts: 2408
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » August 29th, 2020, 11:06 am

Section 23 Appendix III PL OK
Cheryl

mleigh
Posts: 492
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 2:19 pm
Location: New Mexico

Post by mleigh » August 30th, 2020, 1:35 pm

I've finished the last Appendix:

21 Appendix I - On the Use of Huts or Booths in Religious Ritual


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/religiousromanpeople_21_fowler_128kb.mp3
10:41

M

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22356
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 30th, 2020, 2:57 pm

mleigh wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 1:35 pm
I've finished the last Appendix:

21 Appendix I - On the Use of Huts or Booths in Religious Ritual


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/religiousromanpeople_21_fowler_128kb.mp3
10:41

M
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

cherylstewart
Posts: 2408
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » August 30th, 2020, 3:56 pm

Section 21 PL OK
That is all of the apenderises Good job. :D
Cheryl

cavaet
Posts: 208
Joined: May 10th, 2020, 9:19 am

Post by cavaet » October 22nd, 2020, 6:40 pm

OK. I'll take section 19. The Augustian Revival

Question. I take it we are NOT reading the footnotes?

Post Reply