Duet: The Life of John Ruskin by W. G. Collingwood - rap

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
KevinS
Posts: 8131
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 20th, 2020, 12:26 pm

IstXA wrote:
January 20th, 2020, 12:18 pm
CH6 is ready for PL
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/lifeofjohnruskin_06_collingwood_128kb.mp3 (10:36) 88.2dB
Cheers
Thank you! I will try to PL today.
In a gadda da vida, honey

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » February 4th, 2020, 6:49 am

On behalf of istDG, CH7 is now uploaded for PL. Cheers.
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/lifeofjohnruskin_07_collingwood_128kb.mp3 (14:11) 89.8dB

KevinS
Posts: 8131
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 4th, 2020, 8:21 am

IstXA wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 6:49 am
On behalf of istDG, CH7 is now uploaded for PL. Cheers.
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/lifeofjohnruskin_07_collingwood_128kb.mp3 (14:11) 89.8dB
Thank you!
In a gadda da vida, honey

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » February 4th, 2020, 8:42 am

One more for this week, Kevin. :D CH8 is also ready for PL. Cheers.
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/lifeofjohnruskin_08_collingwood_128kb.mp3 (12:08) 88.2dB

KevinS
Posts: 8131
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 9th, 2020, 8:01 pm

IstXA wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 12:52 pm
Posting on behalf of istDG. :D
CH5 is ready for PL:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/lifeofjohnruskin_05_collingwood_128kb.mp3 (12:17) 89.1dB
Cheers.
PL OK!

I'm sorry for falling behind with these.
In a gadda da vida, honey

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » February 12th, 2020, 1:04 pm

Here is CH9, on behalf of istDG: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/lifeofjohnruskin_09_collingwood_128kb.mp3
(12:39) 88.1dB. Thank you.

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » February 16th, 2020, 11:33 am

Hi, Kevin, CH10 is uploaded for PL. Have a lovely Sunday.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/lifeofjohnruskin_10_collingwood_128kb.mp3 (10:26) 88.3dB

KevinS
Posts: 8131
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 16th, 2020, 11:49 am

IstXA wrote:
February 16th, 2020, 11:33 am
Hi, Kevin, CH10 is uploaded for PL. Have a lovely Sunday.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/lifeofjohnruskin_10_collingwood_128kb.mp3 (10:26) 88.3dB
Thank you. You, too!
In a gadda da vida, honey

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » February 17th, 2020, 7:13 am

Hi, Kevin, CH11 is uploaded on behalf of istDG, ready for PL: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/lifeofjohnruskin_11_collingwood_128kb.mp3 (12:46) 87.4dB. Cheers.

KevinS
Posts: 8131
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » March 4th, 2020, 3:26 pm

Section 6 PL OK!

I have not forgotten you two!
In a gadda da vida, honey

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » March 4th, 2020, 4:00 pm

KevinS wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 3:26 pm
Section 6 PL OK!

I have not forgotten you two!
No worries, Kevin. You have a month to catch up as we will be traveling. I doubt we would be able to upload more than 1-2 chapters. Catch up with you in Apr... 😎

KevinS
Posts: 8131
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » March 4th, 2020, 4:02 pm

IstXA wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 4:00 pm
KevinS wrote:
March 4th, 2020, 3:26 pm
Section 6 PL OK!

I have not forgotten you two!
No worries, Kevin. You have a month to catch up as we will be traveling. I doubt we would be able to upload more than 1-2 chapters. Catch up with you in Apr... 😎
Enjoy your travels!
In a gadda da vida, honey

KevinS
Posts: 8131
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » April 15th, 2020, 11:14 am

Sections 7 through 11, inclusive. All PL OK!

I'm so happy to be back to this duet!
In a gadda da vida, honey

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » April 15th, 2020, 12:53 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs:
KevinS wrote:
April 15th, 2020, 11:14 am
Sections 7 through 11, inclusive. All PL OK!

I'm so happy to be back to this duet!

IstXA
Posts: 112
Joined: August 21st, 2019, 5:19 am

Post by IstXA » April 16th, 2020, 12:16 pm

Hi, Kevin, CH12 is uploaded for PL. phew, finally.... :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/lifeofjohnruskin_12_collingwood_128kb.mp3 (22:43 87.4dB)

Post Reply