~ The Book of Irish Poetry, part II by A. P. Graves - kiki

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
alanmapstone
Posts: 1990
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » August 12th, 2020, 3:40 am

alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

silverquill
Posts: 14500
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 12th, 2020, 7:38 am

Hmmm. I see 121 hanging open. May I read it?
~ Larry

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6447
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » August 14th, 2020, 10:08 am

alanmapstone wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 3:40 am
Section 30 - Wedding

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/irishpoetrypart2_030_graves_128kb.mp3
3:04
Thank you!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6447
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » August 14th, 2020, 10:09 am

silverquill wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 7:38 am
Hmmm. I see 121 hanging open. May I read it?
Sure, that would be great! Assigning!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

alanmapstone
Posts: 1990
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » August 15th, 2020, 3:48 am

alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6447
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » August 16th, 2020, 1:02 am

alanmapstone wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 3:48 am
Section 47 - Tom Moody

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/irishpoetrypart2_047_graves_128kb.mp3
2:13
Thank you!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Aikenpayne
Posts: 40
Joined: March 16th, 2016, 7:13 pm

Post by Aikenpayne » August 19th, 2020, 7:50 pm

Good Morning,

Herewith: Section 54 - My Blessing Be On Waterford

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/irishpoetrypart2_054_graves_128kb.mp3


Sláinte

Aiken

(stay safe, everyone)

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6447
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » August 20th, 2020, 9:21 am

Aikenpayne wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 7:50 pm
Good Morning,

Herewith: Section 54 - My Blessing Be On Waterford

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/irishpoetrypart2_054_graves_128kb.mp3


Sláinte

Aiken

(stay safe, everyone)
Thank you!
What is the length of the file?
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

silverquill
Posts: 14500
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 20th, 2020, 9:56 am

Well, I either forgot to upload this or forgot to post the link, so here is The Weaver:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/irishpoetrypart2_121_graves_128kb.mp3 2:05
~ Larry

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14248
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » August 21st, 2020, 7:05 am

alanmapstone wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 3:40 am
Section 30 - Wedding

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/irishpoetrypart2_030_graves_128kb.mp3
3:04
Alan,
Please noise clean this section (30).

Sections 34, 47, and 66 are PL OK.

66 has a low high-pitch tone throughout. You might consider finding it before you record more.
DPL list Mama is in the hospital. Please be patient. I’ll be online when I can. It should only be a couple of days.
Readers Wanted: Children-Stories (5 sections open) For the Temple

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14248
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » August 21st, 2020, 7:10 am

Ambsweet13 wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 12:13 pm
Here's Section 42, "The Potato Diggers Song"! :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/irishpoetrypart2_042_graves_128kb.mp3 (4:17)
PL OK :thumbs:
DPL list Mama is in the hospital. Please be patient. I’ll be online when I can. It should only be a couple of days.
Readers Wanted: Children-Stories (5 sections open) For the Temple

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14248
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » August 21st, 2020, 7:13 am

Aikenpayne wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 7:50 pm
Good Morning,

Herewith: Section 54 - My Blessing Be On Waterford

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/irishpoetrypart2_054_graves_128kb.mp3


Sláinte

Aiken

(stay safe, everyone)
Perfect! :9:
DPL list Mama is in the hospital. Please be patient. I’ll be online when I can. It should only be a couple of days.
Readers Wanted: Children-Stories (5 sections open) For the Temple

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14248
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » August 21st, 2020, 7:16 am

silverquill wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 9:56 am
Well, I either forgot to upload this or forgot to post the link, so here is The Weaver:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/irishpoetrypart2_121_graves_128kb.mp3 2:05
PL OK! Good luck with the computer issues. :shock:
DPL list Mama is in the hospital. Please be patient. I’ll be online when I can. It should only be a couple of days.
Readers Wanted: Children-Stories (5 sections open) For the Temple

Aikenpayne
Posts: 40
Joined: March 16th, 2016, 7:13 pm

Post by Aikenpayne » August 21st, 2020, 12:02 pm

Apologies for omitting the time (1 Min, 43 Secs.). Thank you for inserting it for me when PLing :D
Kikisaulite wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 9:21 am
Aikenpayne wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 7:50 pm
Good Morning,

Herewith: Section 54 - My Blessing Be On Waterford

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/irishpoetrypart2_054_graves_128kb.mp3
Many thanks,

Sláinte

Aiken

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14248
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » August 21st, 2020, 3:45 pm

Aikenpayne wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 12:02 pm
Apologies for omitting the time (1 Min, 43 Secs.). Thank you for inserting it for me when PLing :D
Kikisaulite wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 9:21 am
Aikenpayne wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 7:50 pm
Good Morning,

Herewith: Section 54 - My Blessing Be On Waterford

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/irishpoetrypart2_054_graves_128kb.mp3
Many thanks,

Sláinte

Aiken
The benefits of PLing...I need to download the section anyway.
DPL list Mama is in the hospital. Please be patient. I’ll be online when I can. It should only be a couple of days.
Readers Wanted: Children-Stories (5 sections open) For the Temple

Post Reply