(Fiction) Emily of New Moon, by Lucy Maud Montgomery -m8b1

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » February 10th, 2020, 3:50 pm

Thank you so crazy much EJ!!!
~Rachel
"Mary wished to say something very sensible, but knew not how." -Jane Austen
"Just because *you* have the emotional range of a teaspoon, Ron, doesn't mean everyone has." -Hermione Granger

Ash707

Post by Ash707 » February 18th, 2020, 2:17 pm

Hello everyone! I would like to claim section 22, Wyther Grange, if it's OK. I'm new here. Thanks! :)

bipcompton

Post by bipcompton » February 18th, 2020, 11:24 pm

Hi! Reader here! I would like to read the available chapter, Wyther Grange. My prefered name is just my username, but Bi P. Compton sounds awful, so just Bi Compton would be nice. Thanks!

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » February 19th, 2020, 3:43 pm

Ash707 wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 2:17 pm
Hello everyone! I would like to claim section 22, Wyther Grange, if it's OK. I'm new here. Thanks! :)
Hi Ash,
Welcome to LibriVox! I will save that chapter for you. But before you begin, you'll need to have your 1-Minute test checked and approved. You can find more information about it in the Wiki. Post it in the Listeners/Editors Wanted forum, and within a day or two usually a more experienced volunteer will come along and check it for you. Once you have it approved, then you can go ahead and record. :wink: Thanks for claiming!
~Rachel
"Just because *you* have the emotional range of a teaspoon, Ron, doesn't mean everyone has." -Hermione Granger

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 » February 19th, 2020, 3:44 pm

bipcompton wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 11:24 pm
Hi! Reader here! I would like to read the available chapter, Wyther Grange. My prefered name is just my username, but Bi P. Compton sounds awful, so just Bi Compton would be nice. Thanks!
Hi Bi,
I'm sorry but Ash posted a claim to the same chapter a few hours before you did. Sorry about that :(
~Rachel