[MEMOIR] Summer on the Lakes, in 1843 by Margaret Fuller - philc

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 5951
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 29th, 2019, 3:19 pm

Ciufi wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 2:42 pm
Wow, thanks! :D
Here is section 7, weighing in at a hefty 1:00:34:

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/summeronthelakesin1843_07_fuller_128kb.mp3
Thank you! I'm excited to hear it.

I've been busy with things I knew I could finish before the new year, but now I can return to Fuller!

RSlabaugh
Posts: 683
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » January 2nd, 2020, 8:38 am

Ciufi wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 2:42 pm
Wow, thanks! :D
Here is section 7, weighing in at a hefty 1:00:34:

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/summeronthelakesin1843_07_fuller_128kb.mp3
PL OK :clap:

Wow! That was a long one! Great work!
~Rosebud

My DPL List

KevinS
Posts: 5951
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 2nd, 2020, 8:42 am

RSlabaugh wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 8:38 am
Ciufi wrote:
December 29th, 2019, 2:42 pm
Wow, thanks! :D
Here is section 7, weighing in at a hefty 1:00:34:

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/summeronthelakesin1843_07_fuller_128kb.mp3
PL OK :clap:

Wow! That was a long one! Great work!
Thank you for the PL!

Ciufi
Posts: 568
Joined: December 26th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Location: Rohnert Park, California

Post by Ciufi » January 5th, 2020, 2:38 pm


KevinS
Posts: 5951
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 5th, 2020, 3:15 pm

Ciufi wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 2:38 pm
Okay, here's section 8, at 1:00:19:

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/summeronthelakesin1843_08_fuller_128kb.mp3
Thank you! You are the reader superhero!

RSlabaugh
Posts: 683
Joined: June 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Location: USA

Post by RSlabaugh » January 9th, 2020, 4:41 pm

Ciufi wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 2:38 pm
Okay, here's section 8, at 1:00:19:

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/summeronthelakesin1843_08_fuller_128kb.mp3
PL OK :clap:

Another lengthy one! Plenty of chances for mistakes that aren't there. :wink:
~Rosebud

My DPL List

KevinS
Posts: 5951
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 9th, 2020, 4:43 pm

RSlabaugh wrote:
January 9th, 2020, 4:41 pm
Ciufi wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 2:38 pm
Okay, here's section 8, at 1:00:19:

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/summeronthelakesin1843_08_fuller_128kb.mp3
PL OK :clap:

Another lengthy one! Plenty of chances for mistakes that aren't there. :wink:
BOTH of you are my heroes!

KevinS
Posts: 5951
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » February 10th, 2020, 6:23 pm

Section 4 has been orphaned.

Post Reply