[COMPLETE] Advice: a book of poems, by Maxwell Bodenheim (d.1954) - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Seane
Posts: 16
Joined: September 29th, 2019, 2:20 pm

Post by Seane » October 7th, 2019, 4:48 am

Could I have number 10 - Advice To A Woman? I need to re-up my 1 minute test because it is still a touch too quiet though. Thanks.

wsfrmn
Posts: 54
Joined: September 14th, 2019, 6:32 am
Contact:

Post by wsfrmn » October 7th, 2019, 6:48 am


Seane
Posts: 16
Joined: September 29th, 2019, 2:20 pm

Post by Seane » October 7th, 2019, 8:09 am

Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 4:48 am
Could I have number 10 - Advice To A Woman? I need to re-up my 1 minute test because it is still a touch too quiet though. Thanks.
My 1 minute test has been completed now.

adr6090
Posts: 1726
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » October 7th, 2019, 8:52 am

Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 8:09 am
Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 4:48 am
Could I have number 10 - Advice To A Woman? I need to re-up my 1 minute test because it is still a touch too quiet though. Thanks.
My 1 minute test has been completed now.
Wonderful that your test is finished now...section 10 is yours. Thank you for claiming :D Welcome to LV!
Is Seane how you wish to be listed as reader name?
April

Seane
Posts: 16
Joined: September 29th, 2019, 2:20 pm

Post by Seane » October 7th, 2019, 9:17 am

adr6090 wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 8:52 am
Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 8:09 am
Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 4:48 am
Could I have number 10 - Advice To A Woman? I need to re-up my 1 minute test because it is still a touch too quiet though. Thanks.
My 1 minute test has been completed now.
Wonderful that your test is finished now...section 10 is yours. Thank you for claiming :D Welcome to LV!
Is Seane how you wish to be listed as reader name?
Liam Cox, if that's ok. I already had the recording completed. I will upload it now.

Seane
Posts: 16
Joined: September 29th, 2019, 2:20 pm

Post by Seane » October 7th, 2019, 9:21 am


KevinS
Posts: 4701
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 7th, 2019, 9:38 am

Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 9:21 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/advice_10_bodenheim_128kb.mp3 0:39

Name: Liam Cox

Thank you :)
Thank you! We'll be able to enter your submission as soon as an admin enters you into the database. The MC for this project is currently on vacation and I don't know if she has asked another admin to help out while she is away. We thank you for your patience.

Hahaha! Isn't "We thank you for your patience" what is said at airports?
"E agora, José?"

Seane
Posts: 16
Joined: September 29th, 2019, 2:20 pm

Post by Seane » October 7th, 2019, 9:43 am

KevinS wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 9:38 am
Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 9:21 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/advice_10_bodenheim_128kb.mp3 0:39

Name: Liam Cox

Thank you :)
Thank you! We'll be able to enter your submission as soon as an admin enters you into the database. The MC for this project is currently on vacation and I don't know if she has asked another admin to help out while she is away. We thank you for your patience.

Hahaha! Isn't "We thank you for your patience" what is said at airports?
Haha... no problem. Thank you. :)

adr6090
Posts: 1726
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » October 7th, 2019, 10:48 am

Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 4:48 am
Could I have number 10 - Advice To A Woman? I need to re-up my 1 minute test because it is still a touch too quiet though. Thanks.
Yes, thanx for claiming.
April

adr6090
Posts: 1726
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » October 7th, 2019, 10:58 am

Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 9:17 am
adr6090 wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 8:52 am
Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 8:09 am


My 1 minute test has been completed now.
Wonderful that your test is finished now...section 10 is yours. Thank you for claiming :D Welcome to LV!
Is Seane how you wish to be listed as reader name?
Liam Cox, if that's ok. I already had the recording completed. I will upload it now.
and so it shall be. :)
April

adr6090
Posts: 1726
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » October 7th, 2019, 11:18 am

Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 9:21 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/advice_10_bodenheim_128kb.mp3 0:39

Name: Liam Cox

Thank you :)
No, thank you for recording!!
April

adr6090
Posts: 1726
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » October 7th, 2019, 2:36 pm

April

KevinS
Posts: 4701
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 7th, 2019, 2:58 pm

I can't wait to hear them. Load 'em up and mark them ready!
"E agora, José?"

adr6090
Posts: 1726
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » October 7th, 2019, 3:28 pm

KevinS wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 2:58 pm
I can't wait to hear them. Load 'em up and mark them ready!
aye aye
April

KevinS
Posts: 4701
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 7th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Seane wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 9:21 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/advice_10_bodenheim_128kb.mp3 0:39

Name: Liam Cox

Thank you :)
PL OK!
"E agora, José?"

Post Reply