~[GRP/Maritime] My Danish Sweetheart Vol.1 by William Clark Russell - lt

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet » July 27th, 2020, 2:31 am

Section 9
The volume was fine :thumbs:
However, I did detect some background noise. This is very common, and although we recommend eliminating it if possible, very few of us manage it. We can remedy this by running noise cleaning. If you are using Audacity, here is a video that might help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFSg9o37HMw

Apart from that, there was only one error: you repeated the last line of the book "Indeed, with her woman's apparel, you might have believed that she had re-equipped herself with her woman's nature." Please delete one version, and re-upload using the same file name.
I will be gone July 27-August 7. I will try to check in daily, but will not be able to PL or catalog projects until my return. Any emergencies, please contact another admin.

WalterLee

Post by WalterLee » August 2nd, 2020, 7:08 pm

Due to my personal reasons
I am unable to finish my work
I am deeply sorry

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet » August 2nd, 2020, 7:22 pm

WalterLee wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 7:08 pm
Due to my personal reasons
I am unable to finish my work
I am deeply sorry
Thank you for letting me know
I will be gone July 27-August 7. I will try to check in daily, but will not be able to PL or catalog projects until my return. Any emergencies, please contact another admin.