(Complete) Uncollected Short Stories of L.M. Montgomery by Lucy Maud Montgomery - m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
laughingcat302
Posts: 65
Joined: October 14th, 2019, 1:54 pm

Post by laughingcat302 » November 2nd, 2019, 5:28 pm

Section 40: Elvie's Necklace
Time: 09m:11.914s


https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/uncollectedlmm_40_montgomery_128kb.mp3.mp3

My first recording is complete. Thank you for the feedback!

Best,

VioletBleu
Violet Bleu
"She believed she could, so she did"--R.S. Grey

laughingcat302
Posts: 65
Joined: October 14th, 2019, 1:54 pm

Post by laughingcat302 » November 2nd, 2019, 5:30 pm

m8b1 wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 12:41 pm
laughingcat302 wrote:
November 1st, 2019, 4:47 pm
Section 40: Elvie's Necklace - 9:18.5
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/uncollectedlmm_40_montgomery_128kb.mp3.mp3

Thanks!

Violet Bleu
Hi Violet,

Everything is great, except at the very end you have "End of Uncollected Short Stories of L.M. Montgomery, by Lucy Maud Montgomery." This part is only put at the end of the very last section of a project. :-)

If you cut that part out and re-upload, that would be great!
**This has been done! VioletBleu
Violet Bleu
"She believed she could, so she did"--R.S. Grey

meppichharris
Posts: 39
Joined: October 29th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Post by meppichharris » November 2nd, 2019, 10:07 pm

Hi again,

I'm also willing to take section 71 and 72, in addition to 53 and 54. These are lovely little stories. I'd never heard of Montgomery before, but I'm enjoying her work!

Thanks,
Marcia

laughingcat302
Posts: 65
Joined: October 14th, 2019, 1:54 pm

Post by laughingcat302 » November 3rd, 2019, 10:09 am

Hi,

I would love to claim section 83: Our Neighbours at the Tansy Patch.

Thanks!
VioletBleu
Violet Bleu
"She believed she could, so she did"--R.S. Grey

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10828
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 3rd, 2019, 1:09 pm

meppichharris wrote:
November 2nd, 2019, 10:07 pm
Hi again,

I'm also willing to take section 71 and 72, in addition to 53 and 54. These are lovely little stories. I'd never heard of Montgomery before, but I'm enjoying her work!

Thanks,
Marcia
All yours ~ thank you!

If you like her writing, I would highly suggest her Anne of Green Gables series! :-)

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10828
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 3rd, 2019, 1:10 pm

laughingcat302 wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 10:09 am
Hi,

I would love to claim section 83: Our Neighbours at the Tansy Patch.

Thanks!
VioletBleu
All yours ~ have fun!

And 40 is PL OK! :-)

drandall
Posts: 60
Joined: March 10th, 2018, 12:25 pm
Contact:

Post by drandall » November 3rd, 2019, 3:39 pm

Thanks,
drandall

drandall
Posts: 60
Joined: March 10th, 2018, 12:25 pm
Contact:

Post by drandall » November 3rd, 2019, 4:29 pm

I would like to claim:
Sec. 49 - The Deferment of Hester
Sec. 74 For the Good of Anthony
Sec. 82 - The Beaton Family Group
Thanks,
drandall

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10828
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 3rd, 2019, 7:57 pm

drandall wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 4:29 pm
I would like to claim:
Sec. 49 - The Deferment of Hester
Sec. 74 For the Good of Anthony
Sec. 82 - The Beaton Family Group
All yours ~ have fun!

And that looks like it makes us full for now. Though there will probably be some orphans in a few days. :-)

MrDavid
Posts: 20
Joined: April 10th, 2015, 2:14 pm

Post by MrDavid » November 3rd, 2019, 8:25 pm

Pseudonym: Raymond Cockle

:)

Elizabby
Posts: 9280
Joined: April 1st, 2011, 5:36 pm
Location: Kelsingra

Post by Elizabby » November 3rd, 2019, 9:54 pm

I’m sorry, but I’d like to relinquish sections 12, 13 and 15. I don’t think I’ll have time to complete them, but I would like an extension on the Una of the Garden sections please.

meppichharris
Posts: 39
Joined: October 29th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Post by meppichharris » November 3rd, 2019, 10:56 pm

Here is a link to section 54, The Goose Feud: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/uncollectedlmm_54_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Time: 17:25

Thank you! Marcia :D

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10828
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 4th, 2019, 7:13 am

MrDavid wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 8:25 pm
Section 45 completed!

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/uncollectedlmm_45_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Duration: 16:29

Thanks
Thank you!

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10828
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 4th, 2019, 7:14 am

Elizabby wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 9:54 pm
I’m sorry, but I’d like to relinquish sections 12, 13 and 15. I don’t think I’ll have time to complete them, but I would like an extension on the Una of the Garden sections please.
Sure, no problem, Beth. Thank you for letting me know!

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10828
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 4th, 2019, 7:15 am

meppichharris wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 10:56 pm
Here is a link to section 54, The Goose Feud: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/uncollectedlmm_54_montgomery_128kb.mp3

Time: 17:25

Thank you! Marcia :D
Thank you, Marcia! I will proof listen to it today!

Post Reply