COMPLETE [POETRY] Dagonet Ditties by George R. Sims - kiki

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
irondog70
Posts: 146
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:17 pm
Location: Reno, Nevada

Post by irondog70 » September 8th, 2019, 1:29 pm

Can I have 76 The German Gym.
Merci.
Cornel Nemes

silverquill
Posts: 10885
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 8th, 2019, 3:22 pm

MichaelKnowles wrote:
September 8th, 2019, 12:32 pm
I would like to claim section 74, The Rigadoon.
I've added you in for this.
Thanks!

silverquill
Posts: 10885
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 8th, 2019, 3:23 pm

irondog70 wrote:
September 8th, 2019, 1:29 pm
Can I have 76 The German Gym.
Merci.
And, you have this one.
Thanks.

MichaelKnowles
Posts: 12
Joined: October 19th, 2018, 5:17 pm

Post by MichaelKnowles » September 8th, 2019, 9:32 pm


silverquill
Posts: 10885
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 8th, 2019, 10:33 pm

MichaelKnowles wrote:
September 8th, 2019, 9:32 pm
Section 74, The Rigadoon, 4:06. Fun to read!

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/dagonetditties_74_sims_128kb.mp3
Thanks so much!

I just took a quick "peek" listen, and you sound terrific!
Our DPL is in for a treat.

Hope to hear more of your wonderful voice here on LibriVox. :D

bdanzige
Posts: 262
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

Post by bdanzige » September 9th, 2019, 9:59 am

Sections 27 and 31 are PL OK. Section 34 has some noise in the background at the 5 sec silence at the end of the recording. It's easy to remove by amplifying by a negative number or copying another clean section from another part of the recording. :)

brucek
Posts: 1027
Joined: October 31st, 2013, 3:23 pm
Contact:

Post by brucek » September 9th, 2019, 10:39 am


brucek
Posts: 1027
Joined: October 31st, 2013, 3:23 pm
Contact:

Post by brucek » September 9th, 2019, 10:40 am

And I would like to claim section 59.

Thanks,
Bruce.

emmacharliebrowning
Posts: 161
Joined: February 5th, 2017, 4:22 am

Post by emmacharliebrowning » September 9th, 2019, 12:54 pm

bdanzige wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 9:59 am
Sections 27 and 31 are PL OK. Section 34 has some noise in the background at the 5 sec silence at the end of the recording. It's easy to remove by amplifying by a negative number or copying another clean section from another part of the recording. :)
Thanks. I didn't know about the negative amplifying : very useful. Corrected version:


https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/dagonetditties_34_sims_128kb.mp3

MichaelKnowles
Posts: 12
Joined: October 19th, 2018, 5:17 pm

Post by MichaelKnowles » September 9th, 2019, 2:31 pm

silverquill wrote:
September 8th, 2019, 10:33 pm
MichaelKnowles wrote:
September 8th, 2019, 9:32 pm
Section 74, The Rigadoon, 4:06. Fun to read!

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/dagonetditties_74_sims_128kb.mp3
Thanks so much!

I just took a quick "peek" listen, and you sound terrific!
Our DPL is in for a treat.

Hope to hear more of your wonderful voice here on LibriVox. :D
Thanks, I can't wait to keep contributing!

silverquill
Posts: 10885
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 9th, 2019, 8:45 pm

brucek wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 10:39 am
Here's Section 73 at 3:51

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/dagonetditties_73_sims_128kb.mp3

~~~~~
Bruce.
In the MW Ready for PL.

And, you have 59.
Thanks.

silverquill
Posts: 10885
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 9th, 2019, 8:46 pm

34 is Ready for Spot PL.

sarahrejoice
Posts: 58
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 8:57 am
Location: Vermont, USA

Post by sarahrejoice » September 10th, 2019, 5:26 am

May I claim section 72 (Another Danger)? Thank you!
“Ah, how good it is to be among people who are reading.” –Rainer Maria Rilke

silverquill
Posts: 10885
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » September 10th, 2019, 7:25 am

sarahrejoice wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 5:26 am
May I claim section 72 (Another Danger)? Thank you!
Great to have you.
You have 72. :)

rachelmayes
Posts: 8
Joined: September 7th, 2019, 7:49 pm
Location: NorCal, USA

Post by rachelmayes » September 10th, 2019, 11:36 pm

I can take section 60: the last duke.

Post Reply