(Complete) Historical Mysteries by Andrew Lang - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
sissyneck
Posts: 28
Joined: October 19th, 2019, 6:55 am

Post by sissyneck » January 15th, 2020, 6:21 am

I'd like to claim section 3, The Campden Mystery.

One question: would you recommend pronouncing "Gent." as "Gentleman" or as written?

Thanks,
Cory

linny
Posts: 12161
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 15th, 2020, 8:17 am

sissyneck wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 6:21 am
I'd like to claim section 3, The Campden Mystery.

One question: would you recommend pronouncing "Gent." as "Gentleman" or as written?

Thanks,
Cory
Hello Cory,
Thank you for claiming this section!

'Gentleman' please.

linny
Posts: 12161
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 15th, 2020, 8:18 am

Once again we are fully claimed. :9:

sissyneck
Posts: 28
Joined: October 19th, 2019, 6:55 am

Post by sissyneck » January 15th, 2020, 8:37 pm

Section 03 (The Campden Mystery) submitted for review:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/historicalmysteries_03_lang_128kb.mp3

length: 32:08

Thanks!

linny
Posts: 12161
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 16th, 2020, 9:57 am

sissyneck wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 8:37 pm
Section 03 (The Campden Mystery) submitted for review:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/historicalmysteries_03_lang_128kb.mp3

length: 32:08

Thanks!
Nicely done! PL OK. Thank you for your help with this project. :D

sissyneck
Posts: 28
Joined: October 19th, 2019, 6:55 am

Post by sissyneck » January 16th, 2020, 10:39 am

linny wrote:
January 16th, 2020, 9:57 am
sissyneck wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 8:37 pm
Section 03 (The Campden Mystery) submitted for review:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/historicalmysteries_03_lang_128kb.mp3

length: 32:08

Thanks!
Nicely done! PL OK. Thank you for your help with this project. :D
Oh good! Very welcome!


linny
Posts: 12161
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 21st, 2020, 8:14 am

Kristin,
Sorry about the late PL. Yesterday was very busy with errands.

Chapter 4
2:14 clap repeat – lurking with their guns, among the brushwood and behind the rocks.

linny
Posts: 12161
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 21st, 2020, 8:50 am

Chapter 7 is PL OK! :D

linny
Posts: 12161
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 21st, 2020, 9:45 am

Chapter 10 is also PL OK. Thank you for all of your work on this project. :9:

MrsHand
Posts: 3897
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » January 22nd, 2020, 5:53 pm

linny wrote:
January 21st, 2020, 8:14 am
Kristin,
Sorry about the late PL. Yesterday was very busy with errands.

Chapter 4
2:14 clap repeat – lurking with their guns, among the brushwood and behind the rocks.
No worries!

Here's the revised 4, 33:01
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/historicalmysteries_04_lang_128kb.mp3

linny
Posts: 12161
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » January 23rd, 2020, 2:46 am

Kristin,
Section 4 is spot check PL OK. Thank you for all of your help with this project! :clap:

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17025
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » February 15th, 2020, 1:43 am

Here comes - finally - the count of Saint-Germain, a very short sojourn this time with only 36:19:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/historicalmysteries_12_lang_128kb.mp3
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

linny
Posts: 12161
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » February 15th, 2020, 7:06 am

Availle wrote:
February 15th, 2020, 1:43 am
Here comes - finally - the count of Saint-Germain, a very short sojourn this time with only 36:19:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/historicalmysteries_12_lang_128kb.mp3
Thank you! That sure was a lot of information in less than 40 minutes. Great job. PL OK! :D

linny
Posts: 12161
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » February 15th, 2020, 7:08 am

Thank you to all the readers, our original BC, Elsie, and our MC, Lynne. We have another book heading to the catalog. Wonderful job everyone! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Post Reply