[COMPLETE] Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Sections 22, 25, and 26 PL OK :thumbs:
Elsie :9:
Like Sweden and coming of age stories? Read for Pelle the Conqueror
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
Shadowland: October, 1919
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Section 18 PL OK :thumbs:
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

How are we handling quotations? Just started getting into my section and realized I have a lot of quotations. My inclination is NOT to say "quote" "end quote" all the time but I might want to do it occasionally (when Mueller is highlighting exact language of the statute). Can I be not 100% consistent? If I have to be 100%, I'd rather just read straight.
Critical feedback is ALWAYS welcome - in the forum or via PM
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

JenniferFour wrote: June 12th, 2019, 3:14 pm How are we handling quotations? Just started getting into my section and realized I have a lot of quotations. My inclination is NOT to say "quote" "end quote" all the time but I might want to do it occasionally (when Mueller is highlighting exact language of the statute). Can I be not 100% consistent? If I have to be 100%, I'd rather just read straight.
Generally people only use quote, end quote with long quotations so just use your discretion on what is long/distinct enough to highlight it is a quote.
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

Thanks for the clarification!
ljarrow

Post by ljarrow »

Section 7 uploaded
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/report2016electioninterference_07_mueller_128kb.mp3

This is the last of my assigned files. If anyone needs to offload some of theirs, I'm happy to do more.

Lynne
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Section 7 PL OK :thumbs:
ljarrow

Post by ljarrow »

Thanks so much, Elsie!
elsieselwyn wrote: June 18th, 2019, 12:16 pm Section 7 PL OK :thumbs:
svonb002

Post by svonb002 »

~ Stefan V.
ktzn

Post by ktzn »

Hey everyone. Just checking in to see how everyone's doing with their sections. We have readers waiting in the wings if anyone is feeling overwhelmed and needs to jettison. No shame, no problems. We all have lives.

Just drop a line here or in PM if I need to reassign your section.

Thanks!
_______
Kathy
JenniferFour

Post by JenniferFour »

Funny to see your post. I was just about to come in and offer to give my second section back. I am half way through section 20 but haven't started 21 yet. I would like to do it but know it will likely be a few weeks. If someone else wants that section, I won't be greedy. However, I will be happy to do it if it remains unclaimed.

Jennifer
ktzn

Post by ktzn »

JenniferFour wrote: June 19th, 2019, 5:53 pm Funny to see your post. I was just about to come in and offer to give my second section back. I am half way through section 20 but haven't started 21 yet. I would like to do it but know it will likely be a few weeks. If someone else wants that section, I won't be greedy. However, I will be happy to do it if it remains unclaimed.

Jennifer
Thanks for letting me know. Lynne, are you game?
_______
Kathy
ljarrow

Post by ljarrow »

toally game! sign me up!
ktzn wrote: June 19th, 2019, 6:41 pm
JenniferFour wrote: June 19th, 2019, 5:53 pm Funny to see your post. I was just about to come in and offer to give my second section back. I am half way through section 20 but haven't started 21 yet. I would like to do it but know it will likely be a few weeks. If someone else wants that section, I won't be greedy. However, I will be happy to do it if it remains unclaimed.

Jennifer
ktzn

Post by ktzn »

ljarrow wrote: June 20th, 2019, 2:40 am toally game! sign me up!
ktzn wrote: June 19th, 2019, 6:41 pm

Jennifer
OK, Lynne, you have section 21. Thanks for chiming in Jennifer.
_______
Kathy
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Section 23 PL OK :thumbs: