[COMPLETE] The Floating Prince and Other Fairy Tales by FR Stockton -ck/tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lmnei
Posts: 3163
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » September 2nd, 2019, 3:29 pm

Hi!

Here is Chapter 3 back for Spot PL -

57:59 - https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_03_stockton_128kb.mp3

aniroo
Posts: 1198
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » September 3rd, 2019, 7:48 am

Lmnei wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 3:29 pm
Hi!

Here is Chapter 3 back for Spot PL -

57:59 - https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_03_stockton_128kb.mp3


Section #3 PL OK - Spot ON! :thumbs:

Thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

maxgal
Posts: 431
Joined: June 8th, 2019, 10:24 am

Post by maxgal » September 17th, 2019, 12:43 pm

Just FYI...
I'm still here!
I finally have finished recording Chapter 6 ("The Emergency Mistress").
I hope to have it edited & posted this afternoon, or tomorrow morning latest.
...LJB
Louise
"every little breeze..."

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 45738
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » September 17th, 2019, 12:47 pm

Thanks for the update! My orphaning fingers are starting to itch, so I'm glad you posted. ;)
Mussolini's speeches thru 1923: LINK
Samuel Smiles Self-Help: Character
Hatfields & McCoys: An American Vendetta

maxgal
Posts: 431
Joined: June 8th, 2019, 10:24 am

Post by maxgal » September 17th, 2019, 4:55 pm

...and here is Chapter 6, "The Emergency Mistress":
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_06_stockton_128kb.mp3
Duration: 39:40
Thanks for your patience, one and all...LJB
Louise
"every little breeze..."

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 45738
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » September 17th, 2019, 5:01 pm

Thank you!
Mussolini's speeches thru 1923: LINK
Samuel Smiles Self-Help: Character
Hatfields & McCoys: An American Vendetta

aniroo
Posts: 1198
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » September 19th, 2019, 7:02 am

maxgal wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 4:55 pm
...and here is Chapter 6, "The Emergency Mistress":
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_06_stockton_128kb.mp3
Duration: 39:40
Thanks for your patience, one and all...LJB


Section 6 PL OK :clap: :thumbs:

Thanks for the great story, beautifully read. :D
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

maxgal
Posts: 431
Joined: June 8th, 2019, 10:24 am

Post by maxgal » September 19th, 2019, 8:07 pm

aniroo wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 7:02 am
maxgal wrote:
September 17th, 2019, 4:55 pm
...and here is Chapter 6, "The Emergency Mistress":
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_06_stockton_128kb.mp3
Duration: 39:40
Thanks for your patience, one and all...LJB


Section 6 PL OK :clap: :thumbs:

Thanks for the great story, beautifully read. :D
aniroo

O! YAY!
It was a cute little thing.
Lots of fun to read. :mrgreen:
...LJB
Louise
"every little breeze..."

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 45738
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » September 20th, 2019, 5:36 pm

Section 5 is reopened. Any takers?
Mussolini's speeches thru 1923: LINK
Samuel Smiles Self-Help: Character
Hatfields & McCoys: An American Vendetta

KevinS
Posts: 6997
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 20th, 2019, 6:59 pm

TriciaG wrote:
September 20th, 2019, 5:36 pm
Section 5 is reopened. Any takers?
I will do it. I'll try to have a short turn-around.
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

KevinS
Posts: 6997
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 20th, 2019, 9:17 pm

Chapter 5

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_05_stockton_128kb.mp3

27:49

An amusing story!


N.B. TriciaG, I also uploaded the recording to your folder, in case that would give you easier or needed access to it.
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 45738
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » September 21st, 2019, 6:51 am

Thanks!

There was no need to upload to my folder, but thanks for the consideration. :)
Mussolini's speeches thru 1923: LINK
Samuel Smiles Self-Help: Character
Hatfields & McCoys: An American Vendetta

aniroo
Posts: 1198
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » September 21st, 2019, 9:37 am

KevinS wrote:
September 20th, 2019, 9:17 pm
Chapter 5

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_05_stockton_128kb.mp3

27:49

An amusing story!


N.B. TriciaG, I also uploaded the recording to your folder, in case that would give you easier or needed access to it.


Section 5 PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap:

Now I know what I am. A Gudra ! I am 4 feet 11 inches tall, a Dwarf Giant ! or is it a Giant Dwarf? :lol:

aniroo, the gudra
aniroo :wink:

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 45738
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » September 21st, 2019, 10:00 am

Yay! Thanks! Commencing cataloging. :D
Mussolini's speeches thru 1923: LINK
Samuel Smiles Self-Help: Character
Hatfields & McCoys: An American Vendetta

KevinS
Posts: 6997
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 21st, 2019, 10:05 am

aniroo wrote:
September 21st, 2019, 9:37 am
KevinS wrote:
September 20th, 2019, 9:17 pm
Chapter 5

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_05_stockton_128kb.mp3

27:49

An amusing story!


N.B. TriciaG, I also uploaded the recording to your folder, in case that would give you easier or needed access to it.


Section 5 PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap:

Now I know what I am. A Gudra ! I am 4 feet 11 inches tall, a Dwarf Giant ! or is it a Giant Dwarf? :lol:

aniroo, the gudra
I used to be 6 feet 1.
New modem installation delayed until instructions are clear.

Post Reply