[COMPLETE] The Floating Prince and Other Fairy Tales by FR Stockton -ck/tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
aniroo
Posts: 1198
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » August 10th, 2019, 9:23 am

Lmnei wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 8:18 am
Here is one of my recordings -

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_10_stockton_128kb.mp3 - 49:35

Lynda


Section #10 PL NOTES:

First of all, very nicely read. Just two little edits to make.

at 15:40 there is a repeat of "the 3 made a heavy supper and then "the 3 made a hearty supper, the correct one. So just delete the heavy supper and it'll be good.

At the very end, outro, you said the author's name as Frank S. Stockton, instead of Frank R. Stockton.
aniroo :wink:

Lmnei
Posts: 3163
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » August 11th, 2019, 9:32 pm

aniroo wrote:
August 10th, 2019, 9:23 am
Lmnei wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 8:18 am
Here is one of my recordings -

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_10_stockton_128kb.mp3 - 49:35

Lynda


Section #10 PL NOTES:

First of all, very nicely read. Just two little edits to make.

at 15:40 there is a repeat of "the 3 made a heavy supper and then "the 3 made a hearty supper, the correct one. So just delete the heavy supper and it'll be good.

At the very end, outro, you said the author's name as Frank S. Stockton, instead of Frank R. Stockton.
Hi Aniroo -

Thanks for the feedback. Here is the fixed file - 49:32 - https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_10_stockton_128kb.mp3

Lynda

aniroo
Posts: 1198
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » August 12th, 2019, 11:09 am

SEction #10 PL OK

Great job ! :thumbs:

aniroo
aniroo :wink:

whitejamest
Posts: 10
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 2:15 pm

Post by whitejamest » August 12th, 2019, 1:33 pm

Hi, I've just posted section 8, The Magician's Daughter and the Highborn Boy

Length: 31:48

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_08_stockton_128kb.mp3

aniroo
Posts: 1198
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » August 13th, 2019, 7:20 am

whitejamest wrote:
August 12th, 2019, 1:33 pm
Hi, I've just posted section 8, The Magician's Daughter and the Highborn Boy

Length: 31:48

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_08_stockton_128kb.mp3
Bravo ! Well done.

Section 8 PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap:

aniroo
aniroo :wink:

Lmnei
Posts: 3163
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » August 23rd, 2019, 3:08 pm

Hi!

Here is Section 1 - was not sure if I should upload under Carolin or Tricia so I continued with Carolin - hope that is okay. I seem to have picked the LONG recordings compared to others!

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_01_stockton_128kb.mp3 - 51:25

Lynda

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 45737
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » August 23rd, 2019, 3:10 pm

Yes, continue with Carolin. I am only babysitting the project. :)

Thanks!
Mussolini's speeches thru 1923: LINK
Samuel Smiles Self-Help: Character
Hatfields & McCoys: An American Vendetta

aniroo
Posts: 1198
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » August 24th, 2019, 7:26 am

Lmnei wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 3:08 pm
Hi!

Here is Section 1 - was not sure if I should upload under Carolin or Tricia so I continued with Carolin - hope that is okay. I seem to have picked the LONG recordings compared to others!

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_01_stockton_128kb.mp3 - 51:25

Lynda

Section #1 Pl Note: At around :27, I heard ..... and other Fairy STories. It should be .....and other Fairy Tales.


It was very well read :D and as soon as the edit is made, it will be PL OK :D Thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

Lmnei
Posts: 3163
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » August 24th, 2019, 2:45 pm

Thanks for the PL Aniroo!

Here is Chapter 2 - https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_02_stockton_128kb.mp3 - 45:33

Lynda

Lmnei
Posts: 3163
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » August 24th, 2019, 2:52 pm

Hi there!

Here is Chapter 1 back for Spot PL -

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_01_stockton_128kb.mp3 - 51:25

Lynda

Lmnei
Posts: 3163
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » August 26th, 2019, 1:13 am

Hi there!

Chapter 3 reporting in for PL -

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_03_stockton_128kb.mp3 - 58:04

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 45737
Joined: June 15th, 2008, 10:30 pm
Location: Toronto, ON (but Minnesotan to age 32)

Post by TriciaG » August 26th, 2019, 5:16 am

MW updated. :)
Mussolini's speeches thru 1923: LINK
Samuel Smiles Self-Help: Character
Hatfields & McCoys: An American Vendetta

aniroo
Posts: 1198
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » August 26th, 2019, 8:08 am

SEction 1 PL OK :clap:

Thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

aniroo
Posts: 1198
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » August 26th, 2019, 9:19 am

Section 2 PL OK :thumbs:

Thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

aniroo
Posts: 1198
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » August 26th, 2019, 8:53 pm

Lmnei wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 1:13 am
Hi there!

Chapter 3 reporting in for PL -

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/floatingprince_03_stockton_128kb.mp3 - 58:04

Section 3 PL Notes:

Intro. Heard Chapter 2 instead of chapter 3.

@ 43:35 - 43:40 there is a repeat of They were over come with joy...


Other than that, very nicely done. :D

Thanks,
aniroo

PS Don't forget to include the new time of the section.
aniroo :wink:

Post Reply