~ (JUV FIC) Perils in the Transvaal and Zululand by HC Adams-lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
markfriendlds
Posts: 26
Joined: July 15th, 2020, 3:25 am

Post by markfriendlds » September 16th, 2020, 6:49 am

I'll take chapter 16.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20793
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 16th, 2020, 6:53 am

markfriendlds wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 6:47 am
Here is Chapter 11.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/perils_11_adams_128kb.mp3
25m 55s
Let me know is you want the breath sounds edited out.
Thank you.
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 13 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 6 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20793
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 16th, 2020, 6:55 am

markfriendlds wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 6:49 am
I'll take chapter 16.
:thumbs:
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 13 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 6 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20793
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 16th, 2020, 7:45 am

Ch 14 PL OK
Volume and breathing are fine 8-)

Ch 15
~ 8:22 stumble (these can easily be edited -- no need to re-record anything)
~18:38 stumble
~23:40 Stumble
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 13 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 6 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

roboro
Posts: 29
Joined: September 7th, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by roboro » September 16th, 2020, 11:03 am

Lynnet wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 7:45 am
Ch 14 PL OK
Volume and breathing are fine 8-)

Ch 15
~ 8:22 stumble (these can easily be edited -- no need to re-record anything)
~18:38 stumble
~23:40 Stumble

Hi Lynnet
I have edited to remove the stumbles that you mentioned and a couple of others. Should I upload again?
Thanks
Ro

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20793
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 16th, 2020, 11:20 am

roboro wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 11:03 am
Lynnet wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 7:45 am
Ch 14 PL OK
Volume and breathing are fine 8-)

Ch 15
~ 8:22 stumble (these can easily be edited -- no need to re-record anything)
~18:38 stumble
~23:40 Stumble

Hi Lynnet
I have edited to remove the stumbles that you mentioned and a couple of others. Should I upload again?
Thanks
Ro
Yes, please and use the same file name.
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 13 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 6 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

roboro
Posts: 29
Joined: September 7th, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by roboro » September 16th, 2020, 11:51 am

Lynnet wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 11:20 am
roboro wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 11:03 am
Lynnet wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 7:45 am
Ch 14 PL OK
Volume and breathing are fine 8-)

Ch 15
~ 8:22 stumble (these can easily be edited -- no need to re-record anything)
~18:38 stumble
~23:40 Stumble

Hi Lynnet
I have edited to remove the stumbles that you mentioned and a couple of others. Should I upload again?
Thanks
Ro
Yes, please and use the same file name.

:thumbs:
I have uploaded with the same file name.
Track length is now
25:36.60 (m:ss.ss)

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20793
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 16th, 2020, 11:53 am

roboro wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 11:51 am
Lynnet wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 11:20 am
roboro wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 11:03 am



Hi Lynnet
I have edited to remove the stumbles that you mentioned and a couple of others. Should I upload again?
Thanks
Ro
Yes, please and use the same file name.
:thumbs:

:thumbs:
I have uploaded with the same file name.
Track length is now
25:36.60 (m:ss.ss)
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 13 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 6 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

roboro
Posts: 29
Joined: September 7th, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by roboro » September 16th, 2020, 11:57 am

Since markfriendlds has chapter 16... you can put me down for 17 and 18 and I will try to get them done by Saturday.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20793
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 16th, 2020, 1:44 pm

roboro wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 11:57 am
Since markfriendlds has chapter 16... you can put me down for 17 and 18 and I will try to get them done by Saturday.
:thumbs:
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 13 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 6 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20793
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 17th, 2020, 8:02 am

Section 15 PL OK
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 13 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 6 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20793
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 17th, 2020, 8:14 am

Section 11 PL OK
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 13 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 6 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

roboro
Posts: 29
Joined: September 7th, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by roboro » September 17th, 2020, 3:29 pm

Chapter 17

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/perils_17_adams_128kb.mp3
Track Length
24:36.88 (m:ss.ss)

Passed in checker.
I have listened this through and I don't think there are any repeats, possible stumbles and breathing but I have done my best to edit this and keep it as clean as possible.
Better in that I did the reading basically in one sitting... but still made a ton of mistakes and spent a lot of time fixing.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20793
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 17th, 2020, 4:34 pm

roboro wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 3:29 pm
Chapter 17

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/perils_17_adams_128kb.mp3
Track Length
24:36.88 (m:ss.ss)

Passed in checker.
I have listened this through and I don't think there are any repeats, possible stumbles and breathing but I have done my best to edit this and keep it as clean as possible.
Better in that I did the reading basically in one sitting... but still made a ton of mistakes and spent a lot of time fixing.
Thank you
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 13 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 6 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

roboro
Posts: 29
Joined: September 7th, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by roboro » September 18th, 2020, 4:10 pm

Chapter 18
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/perils_18_adams_128kb.mp3
Track Length
26:3.43 (m:ss.ss)

Passed in checker.
I've listened for repeats and general qa and it seems okay for me.
Let me know if I missed something and need to do some fixing.

Post Reply