GROUP: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain - philc

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
JayKitty76
Posts: 509
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » November 8th, 2018, 6:14 pm

Mayah92 wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 3:03 pm
Hi,

I would like to claim sections 21, 22 and 23. Thanks!
Hi!
Sorry, but Raquel claimed chapter 22 yesterday, just haven't been able to put it in the MW yet because I needed her info to add her as a reader. Sorry for the inconvenience...you can definitely have 21 and 23. Just let me know if you'd like another chapter (no pressure!) in place of chapter 22. Sorry about that :(

JayKitty76
Posts: 509
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » November 8th, 2018, 6:14 pm

RaquelVO wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 12:59 pm
JayKitty76 wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 3:39 pm
Hi RaquelVO,
Since this is your first project, I'm going to need a little bit of information:
How would you like your name put into the catalog page? We can also link to a personal website/blog.
Thanks!
For the catalog page, my name is fine: Raquel Beattie. I have a website at www.raquelbeattie.com.
Thank you!
Hi Raquel! I'll put you in the MW.

JayKitty76
Posts: 509
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » November 8th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Hi Raquel and Mayah,
You guys have chapter 21 + 23 (Mayah) and 22 (Raquel).

Thank you for claiming!

blaneadenmckoy
Posts: 7
Joined: October 29th, 2018, 10:02 pm

Post by blaneadenmckoy » November 8th, 2018, 10:05 pm

Hi JayKitty76
I would like to volunteer to complete sections 29 & 30.
If accepted :) this would be my first recording!
Please list me as Blane Aden McKoy
Thanks!
.B.A.M.

KieganO
Posts: 6
Joined: October 27th, 2018, 1:47 am

Post by KieganO » November 9th, 2018, 2:17 am

Hi, could I claim chapters 15 and 16? This'll be my first project :)

jfschuurman
Posts: 131
Joined: January 15th, 2012, 10:31 pm
Location: Chicagoland
Contact:

Post by jfschuurman » November 9th, 2018, 8:42 am

I recorded ch 9 and sent it off (I think). I have not seen evidence of that yet. I record with Wavepad and so am not sure that I exported it properly. I'm ready to do 10 and take other chapters and assignments as well. Please advise if I am doing something wrong.
There's got to be a place ahead where men ain't low down and cards are played fair. If there ain't, what are all the songs about? (The Ballad of Buster Scruggs)

JayKitty76
Posts: 509
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » November 9th, 2018, 4:24 pm

jfschuurman wrote:
November 9th, 2018, 8:42 am
I recorded ch 9 and sent it off (I think). I have not seen evidence of that yet. I record with Wavepad and so am not sure that I exported it properly. I'm ready to do 10 and take other chapters and assignments as well. Please advise if I am doing something wrong.
Hey,
I'll check for chapter 9 in the uploads folder. I'll get back to you about it shortly.

JayKitty76
Posts: 509
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » November 9th, 2018, 4:25 pm

KieganO wrote:
November 9th, 2018, 2:17 am
Hi, could I claim chapters 15 and 16? This'll be my first project :)
Hi Kiegan,
How would you like to be listed in the catalog page? We can also link to a personal website/blog.

(I'll put you in the Magic Window as soon as I get this information.)

JayKitty76
Posts: 509
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » November 9th, 2018, 4:26 pm

blaneadenmckoy wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 10:05 pm
Hi JayKitty76
I would like to volunteer to complete sections 29 & 30.
If accepted :) this would be my first recording!
Please list me as Blane Aden McKoy
Thanks!
.B.A.M.
Sure! I'll get you in the MW right now.

JayKitty76
Posts: 509
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » November 9th, 2018, 4:30 pm

Chapters 18 and 26 are still open.
Other than that, we are almost full!

JayKitty76
Posts: 509
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » November 9th, 2018, 4:39 pm

JayKitty76 wrote:
November 9th, 2018, 4:24 pm
jfschuurman wrote:
November 9th, 2018, 8:42 am
I recorded ch 9 and sent it off (I think). I have not seen evidence of that yet. I record with Wavepad and so am not sure that I exported it properly. I'm ready to do 10 and take other chapters and assignments as well. Please advise if I am doing something wrong.
Hey,
I'll check for chapter 9 in the uploads folder. I'll get back to you about it shortly.
Hi!
I found your chapter in the uploads folder. Posting it here:

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/tomsawyer_9_128kb.mp3

I'll put it as Ready for PL in the MW.

JayKitty76
Posts: 509
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: In a galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » November 9th, 2018, 4:41 pm

We have chapter 10, now, too :thumbs: (sorry, just found it a second ago)

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/tomsawyer_10_128kb.mp3

jfschuurman
Posts: 131
Joined: January 15th, 2012, 10:31 pm
Location: Chicagoland
Contact:

Post by jfschuurman » November 9th, 2018, 5:02 pm

Great. I t looks as if you have all your chapters filled. Fun for me to get back in reading again.
There's got to be a place ahead where men ain't low down and cards are played fair. If there ain't, what are all the songs about? (The Ballad of Buster Scruggs)

NurseBob
Posts: 44
Joined: September 28th, 2018, 7:18 am
Location: Napa Valley Wine Country
Contact:

Post by NurseBob » November 9th, 2018, 5:59 pm

Is Chapter 26 (in the text XVI, not XXVI as it's listed in the TOC) still open?
It would be fun if available.

Bob
"We take each breath as if it is our last, and hope that the air is sweet."

Rainee
Posts: 10
Joined: November 8th, 2018, 12:26 pm

Post by Rainee » November 9th, 2018, 6:13 pm

I would like to sign up for chapter 18.
Thank you! I look forward to the project!

Post Reply