[GRP] Lives Of The Most Remarkable Criminals Vol. 1 by Arthur L. Hayward (ed) - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 25th, 2019, 3:22 pm

PhyllisV wrote:
January 25th, 2019, 2:31 pm
Lynnet wrote:
January 25th, 2019, 2:24 pm
Thank you -- do you mean section 31?
OOps, yes!
:D
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

Theophania
Posts: 8
Joined: May 30th, 2018, 6:29 pm

Post by Theophania » January 26th, 2019, 3:03 am


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 26th, 2019, 7:33 am

Thank you and congratulations on your first recording.
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

Theophania
Posts: 8
Joined: May 30th, 2018, 6:29 pm

Post by Theophania » January 26th, 2019, 6:42 pm

Lynnet wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 7:33 am
Thank you and congratulations on your first recording.
Thanks! Hopefully the first of many but first we'll see if this one passes muster. :wink:

username146
Posts: 5
Joined: December 28th, 2018, 10:34 pm

Post by username146 » January 27th, 2019, 12:32 am


jervintl
Posts: 8
Joined: January 4th, 2019, 1:08 pm

Post by jervintl » January 27th, 2019, 8:24 am

Hello

I would like to claim section 52 Life of Peter Curtis, a House breaker.

This is my time recording. The alias I would like on the catalogue is Jervis Hudson link to https://www.voices.com/actors/jerv_intl#bio

Thank you.

wildlindajohnson
Posts: 558
Joined: July 27th, 2016, 6:26 pm

Post by wildlindajohnson » January 27th, 2019, 9:43 am

Linda Johnson

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 27th, 2019, 9:51 am

Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 27th, 2019, 9:54 am

jervintl wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 8:24 am
Hello

I would like to claim section 52 Life of Peter Curtis, a House breaker.

This is my time recording. The alias I would like on the catalogue is Jervis Hudson link to https://www.voices.com/actors/jerv_intl#bio

Thank you.
Thank you for claiming. Please be sure to read the first post and ask if you have questions.
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 27th, 2019, 9:56 am

Thank you
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

blueskies
Posts: 59
Joined: January 6th, 2019, 6:44 am
Location: in the frozen north

Post by blueskies » January 27th, 2019, 12:39 pm

Here's section 51: The Life of Frederick Schmidt, alterer of Bank-Notes

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mostremarkablecriminals1_51_hayward_128kb.mp3
7:59
Elizabeth
Also a Project Gutenberg Distributed Proofreader

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 27th, 2019, 1:04 pm

blueskies wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 12:39 pm
Here's section 51: The Life of Frederick Schmidt, alterer of Bank-Notes

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mostremarkablecriminals1_51_hayward_128kb.mp3
7:59
Thank you
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

wildlindajohnson
Posts: 558
Joined: July 27th, 2016, 6:26 pm

Post by wildlindajohnson » January 27th, 2019, 5:07 pm

Here's Section 47:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mostremarkablecriminals1_47_hayward_128kb.mp3 [20:24]

Note: at 2:31 you will find what I believe to be a text typo as "slab" and so I spoke it as "stab" which seems more contextually correct to me. If you disagree and wish it spoken as "slab" please let me know and I'll make the correction.
Linda Johnson

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15141
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 27th, 2019, 5:34 pm

wildlindajohnson wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 5:07 pm
Here's Section 47:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mostremarkablecriminals1_47_hayward_128kb.mp3 [20:24]

Note: at 2:31 you will find what I believe to be a text typo as "slab" and so I spoke it as "stab" which seems more contextually correct to me. If you disagree and wish it spoken as "slab" please let me know and I'll make the correction.
Thank you. We'll see what Helen thinks, but you are probably right
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

HZFerr
Posts: 3581
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Post by HZFerr » January 27th, 2019, 11:20 pm

sect 31, 45-6, 51, 54, & 68-9
Happy Valentine's Day :D
Helen

Post Reply