[fairy tales] The mermaid's message and other stories-mas

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 249
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: US

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 8th, 2019, 7:32 pm

Campbell

KIBBONAFIDE
Posts: 107
Joined: September 3rd, 2018, 7:51 am
Location: Burien, WA
Contact:

Post by KIBBONAFIDE » February 8th, 2019, 7:57 pm

Are 3, 4, 5 claimed? If not yet, I’d like to!

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14568
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » February 9th, 2019, 6:36 am

Thank you Campbell!
MaryAnn

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14568
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » February 9th, 2019, 6:38 am

KIBBONAFIDE wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 7:57 pm
Are 3, 4, 5 claimed? If not yet, I’d like to!
All yours Josh! Thanks for joining us on our adventures . . .
MaryAnn

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14568
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » February 9th, 2019, 6:40 am

Nan,
Section 12 is PL OK.
Doesn't it just warm your heart to know those babies have food for the winter? :roll:
MaryAnn

BettyB
Posts: 1915
Joined: July 7th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Post by BettyB » February 9th, 2019, 9:17 am

May I claim the remaining 13, 17 and 18...

BettyB

CarolynH
Posts: 8
Joined: January 14th, 2019, 12:20 pm

Post by CarolynH » February 9th, 2019, 12:13 pm

Hi MaryAnn,

Thanks for creating my profile page. Here is my recording of chapter 38.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mermaidsmessage_38_various_128kb.mp3

The duration is 5:38.

Carolyn
Last edited by CarolynH on February 10th, 2019, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 249
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: US

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 9th, 2019, 5:58 pm

Campbell

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14568
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » February 9th, 2019, 8:33 pm

BettyB wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 9:17 am
May I claim the remaining 13, 17 and 18...

BettyB
Of course Betty! Off to readers found!
MaryAnn

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14568
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » February 9th, 2019, 8:34 pm

CarolynH wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 12:13 pm
Hi MaryAnn,

Thanks for creating my profile page. Here is my recording of chapter 38.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mermaidsmessage_38_various_128kb.mp3

Carolyn
Thank you Carolyn.
When you post your links, please also post the duration of the file in mm:ss format.
MaryAnn

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14568
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » February 9th, 2019, 8:35 pm

Thank you Campbell!
MaryAnn

lymiewithpurpose
Posts: 249
Joined: January 18th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Location: US

Post by lymiewithpurpose » February 9th, 2019, 9:36 pm

Campbell

CarolynH
Posts: 8
Joined: January 14th, 2019, 12:20 pm

Post by CarolynH » February 10th, 2019, 8:41 am

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 8:34 pm
CarolynH wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 12:13 pm
Hi MaryAnn,

Thanks for creating my profile page. Here is my recording of chapter 38.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/mermaidsmessage_38_various_128kb.mp3

Carolyn
Thank you Carolyn.
When you post your links, please also post the duration of the file in mm:ss format.
MaryAnn
Hi MaryAnn,

The duration of the recording is 5:38. I have edited my previous post to reflect this too.

I hope that helps.

Carolyn

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14568
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » February 10th, 2019, 12:51 pm

Thank you Carolyn and Campbell!
MaryAnn

MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14568
Joined: February 23rd, 2009, 4:37 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel » February 10th, 2019, 12:54 pm

Storygirl - Section 30 is now PL OK. Thank you!
MaryAnn

Post Reply