[COMPLETE] The Suppressed Poems of Alfred Lord Tennyson - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Foon

Post by Foon »

Thank you Ellies!
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
pinkfox

Post by pinkfox »

May I request an extension for my selections please? I got a new condenser mic just before I begin traveling this month. Brought the mic with me but right now I'm in a busy hostel that is difficult to record in. When I move onto my own room in my next destination, I can record again then. Will also need to do the one minute test with the new mic.

Apologies for the hold up!
Foon

Post by Foon »

pinkfox wrote: November 9th, 2018, 6:57 am May I request an extension for my selections please? I got a new condenser mic just before I begin traveling this month. Brought the mic with me but right now I'm in a busy hostel that is difficult to record in. When I move onto my own room in my next destination, I can record again then. Will also need to do the one minute test with the new mic.

Apologies for the hold up!
Thanks for checking in. Yes, that's fine, you have another month.
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Foon

Post by Foon »

ellies wrote: November 5th, 2018, 9:06 am and 55 corrected!

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/suppressedpoems_55_tennyson_128kb.mp3 32:21

ellies
Thank you, spot PL OK :thumbs:

Readers needed:
Foon

Post by Foon »

Section 56 is almost PL OK, except it's missing the very last line:
"End of The Suppressed Poems of Alfred Lord Tennyson."

Readers needed:
ellies

Post by ellies »

Foon wrote: November 9th, 2018, 7:49 am Section 56 is almost PL OK, except it's missing the very last line:
oops! No problem, this has been added now

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/suppressedpoems_56_tennyson_128kb.mp3 30:30

thanks
ellies
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
ellies

Post by ellies »

Hi Foon, I have one outstanding recording to do here but am happy to do the others that are open too. Such a pleasure to read the poems.
I will probably start over weekend but if not Monday and post them all very soon
thanks

ellies
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
Foon

Post by Foon »

ellies wrote: November 9th, 2018, 8:32 am
Foon wrote: November 9th, 2018, 7:49 am Section 56 is almost PL OK, except it's missing the very last line:

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/suppressedpoems_56_tennyson_128kb.mp3 30:30

thanks
ellies
Ah, thank you, you also fixed the file name which I forgot to mention. All good now. :thumbs:
ellies wrote: November 9th, 2018, 8:36 am Hi Foon, I have one outstanding recording to do here but am happy to do the others that are open too. Such a pleasure to read the poems.
I will probably start over weekend but if not Monday and post them all very soon
thanks

ellies
I've assigned 19, 26, 32 to you!

Readers needed:
SterlingBronwyn

Post by SterlingBronwyn »

Hey, may I have an extension for my sections? I am so sorry about this and I will send both of them in before the 19th.
Foon

Post by Foon »

SterlingBronwyn wrote: November 9th, 2018, 6:38 pm Hey, may I have an extension for my sections? I am so sorry about this and I will send both of them in before the 19th.
Thanks for checking in, yes, that's fine! :)

Readers needed:
Foon

Post by Foon »

Larry, I've posted 27 and 52 in the MW for PL. :)

Readers needed:
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Foon wrote: November 10th, 2018, 12:09 pm Larry, I've posted 27 and 52 in the MW for PL. :)
These are PL OK.

I have some corrections for Section 1 before I send it in. I think I missed some lines or something, but I'll figure it out.
I'll be gone for a few days, and may or not be able to be on-line.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
ellies

Post by ellies »

Foon wrote: November 9th, 2018, 8:47 am
ellies wrote: November 9th, 2018, 8:32 am

thanks
ellies
Ah, thank you, you also fixed the file name which I forgot to mention. All good now. :thumbs:
ellies wrote: November 9th, 2018, 8:36 am Hi Foon, I have one outstanding recording to do here but am happy to do the others that are open too. Such a pleasure to read the poems.
thanks

ellies
I've assigned 19, 26, 32 to you!
:thumbs:
ellies

Post by ellies »

Hi, section 19 is ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/suppressedpoems_19_tennyson_128kb.mp3 01:15

thanks
ellies
ellies

Post by ellies »

Last edited by ellies on November 11th, 2018, 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.