COMPLETE: Plum Pudding: Of Divers Ingredients, Discreetly Blended & Seasoned by Christopher Morley - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
GregGiordano
Posts: 3462
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » November 4th, 2018, 1:13 am

May I claim Section 4?

Thank you!

Greg

Serendipity1
Posts: 10
Joined: October 29th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Post by Serendipity1 » November 4th, 2018, 8:48 am

Can I get numbers 19 and 36?
I am a city girl, after all. :lol: :wink:

silverquill
Posts: 11131
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 4th, 2018, 11:54 am

GregGiordano wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 1:13 am
May I claim Section 4?

Thank you!

Greg
Thank you, Greg!

silverquill
Posts: 11131
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 4th, 2018, 11:55 am

Serendipity1 wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 8:48 am
Can I get numbers 19 and 36?
I am a city girl, after all. :lol: :wink:
Welcome to LibriVox, Kay, and to this project.
I've assigned these sections to you.
Section 36 is quite long, so all the best with it.
Let me know if you have any questions.

TroubleATM
Posts: 72
Joined: October 27th, 2018, 12:09 pm

Post by TroubleATM » November 5th, 2018, 11:45 pm

I would like to read Sections 13, 14, and 16.
Aleacia Messiah

silverquill
Posts: 11131
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 6th, 2018, 6:51 am

TroubleATM wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 11:45 pm
I would like to read Sections 13, 14, and 16.
As mentioned on previous projects, please complete your one-minute test, and I'll be glad to assign these sections to you.
Just be careful you don't claim to many recordings in the beginning. It can take a lot of time to record and edit them.

TroubleATM
Posts: 72
Joined: October 27th, 2018, 12:09 pm

Post by TroubleATM » November 8th, 2018, 7:30 am

silverquill wrote:
November 6th, 2018, 6:51 am
TroubleATM wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 11:45 pm
I would like to read Sections 13, 14, and 16.
As mentioned on previous projects, please complete your one-minute test, and I'll be glad to assign these sections to you.
Just be careful you don't claim too many recordings in the beginning. It can take a lot of time to record and edit them.
My test was given the OK by Sonia. I will keep your suggestion in mind when I record. Thank you!
Aleacia Messiah

silverquill
Posts: 11131
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 8th, 2018, 11:48 am

TroubleATM wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 11:45 pm
I would like to read Sections 13, 14, and 16.
Wonderful! You are set up for these and your other requests now.

TroubleATM
Posts: 72
Joined: October 27th, 2018, 12:09 pm

Post by TroubleATM » November 8th, 2018, 11:03 pm

silverquill wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 11:48 am
TroubleATM wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 11:45 pm
I would like to read Sections 13, 14, and 16.
Wonderful! You are set up for these and your other requests now.
Am I allowed to do different character voices or should I just record with my natural voice? Does this apply to all recordings we submit or to certain ones?
Aleacia Messiah

silverquill
Posts: 11131
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 9th, 2018, 7:25 am

TroubleATM wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 11:03 pm
silverquill wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 11:48 am
TroubleATM wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 11:45 pm
I would like to read Sections 13, 14, and 16.
Wonderful! You are set up for these and your other requests now.
Am I allowed to do different character voices or should I just record with my natural voice? Does this apply to all recordings we submit or to certain ones?
Your are certainly welcome to use character voices on any recordings! This is especially helpful when there is dialog, etc. Not required, but always welcome. We even occasionally have singing parts, but steer clear from sound effects. The prime directive, is that everything has to be in the public domain.

So, feel free to be vocally creative!

terrybenn
Posts: 239
Joined: August 6th, 2018, 5:03 am

Post by terrybenn » November 16th, 2018, 6:49 am

Hello,

Sorry I've been absent. Unstable power grid after the recent weather issues here fried my modem. I've only just got the replacement and gotten it set up. I'll get the PLs caught up shortly.

T

tparker
Posts: 26
Joined: September 16th, 2018, 5:36 pm

Post by tparker » November 16th, 2018, 2:28 pm

I will be happy to do #3, The Old Reliable.

Thanks,

Tom Parker

GregGiordano
Posts: 3462
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » November 16th, 2018, 8:13 pm

Here is Section 4:

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/plumpudding_04_morley_128kb.mp3

Run time is 13:10

Take care,

Greg

tparker
Posts: 26
Joined: September 16th, 2018, 5:36 pm

Post by tparker » November 17th, 2018, 4:38 am

I volunteer to record #33, "Fallacious Meditations…", as well. I should be able to get #3 and #33 knocked out next week.

Tom Parker

silverquill
Posts: 11131
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » November 17th, 2018, 8:18 am

GregGiordano wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 8:13 pm
Here is Section 4:

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/plumpudding_04_morley_128kb.mp3

Run time is 13:10

Take care,

Greg
Thanks.
In the MW Ready for PL

Post Reply