COMPLETE From Queen's Gardens by Christina Rossetti -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Foon

Post by Foon »

May I claim 41-47?
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you :D
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you foon!
Carolin
Annalisa56

Post by Annalisa56 »

Good afternoon Carolin!
Here are my sections, Heartsease, If Love is Not, In the Willow Shade, and A Day of Days:
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/queensgarden_15_rossetti_128kb.mp3. 0:54.99
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/queensgarden_27_rossetti_128kb.mp3. 1:12.31
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/queensgarden_34_rossetti_128kb.mp3. 3:55.73
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/queensgarden_40_rossetti_128kb.mp3. 1:15.55
I apologize for the delay.
Thank you,
AnnaLisa56
Now everyone, big or little, has a story.
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Great, thank you!
Carolin
terrybenn

Post by terrybenn »

Hey, Carolin

Just roaming around and lending a hand here and there this morning.

Sections 15, 27, 34 and 40 are PL OK.
terrybenn

Post by terrybenn »

Hey,

Did the last few as well.

41 0:45, 42 1:23, and 43 0:33 all have a glitch in the "End of Poem" disclaimer. It sounds like a patch, which makes sense, that is partially chopped off.

44 through 47 are PL OK.
Foon

Post by Foon »

terrybenn wrote: August 20th, 2018, 7:08 am
41 0:45, 42 1:23, and 43 0:33 all have a glitch in the "End of Poem" disclaimer. It sounds like a patch, which makes sense, that is partially chopped off.
Hi,
I'm really not sure what you mean by this. Can you be more specific what you mean with "glitch" and "sounds like a patch"??
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
terrybenn

Post by terrybenn »

Foon wrote: August 20th, 2018, 7:56 am
Can you be more specific what you mean with "glitch" and "sounds like a patch"??
Part of the words are chopped off in a strange sounding way (glitch). It doesn't sound like a stumble over words. It sounds like a pre-recorded section that was chopped up when it was added (patch). Sometimes people pre-record a section that they're going to use over and over then patch/splice it in where needed. If you listen in those spots you'll see what I mean. I assumed it to be a patch because its in the same exact section in all three; however, the words chopped off are different.
Foon

Post by Foon »

All those "End of poem" outros are recorded individually, together with the poem. There's no copy-pasting there. So that's not causing anything.

And I don't hear it when I listen to it, that's why I ask if you can be clearer.

Readers needed:
terrybenn

Post by terrybenn »

Foon wrote: August 20th, 2018, 8:58 am All those "End of poem" outros are recorded individually, together with the poem. There's no copy-pasting there. So that's not causing anything.

And I don't hear it when I listen to it, that's why I ask if you can be clearer.
You're right. It's not there now. I'm totally confused by this. I didn't hear it in Annalise's recordings and didn't hear it in the one's you did after that. It was just in those three. I apologize to you. I listened to those specific sections 3 times and it came up every time. I always go back and re-listen to sections like that to get the time and notes right. I can only assume something went wrong in the download and the glitch was in that. I'll make a note to try a different download when I hear things like that from now on. Again, I apologize.
Foon

Post by Foon »

Ok, glad we got that sorted. No worries, I've had that happen before too. :)

Readers needed:
terrybenn

Post by terrybenn »

Thanks. I'm still new to this so its all a learning experience for me.
Kozmique

Post by Kozmique »

Hello Carolin! I'd like to claim 35 (Golden Silence) and 36 (What's in a Name). Thank you!