COMPLETE Irish Fairy Tales By James Stephens - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ellies

Post by ellies »

Hi, can I please claim the remaining sections, 55-60 inclusive please?

thanks

ellies
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
ellies

Post by ellies »

ellies wrote: January 12th, 2019, 6:15 am Hi, can I please claim the remaining sections, 55-60 inclusive please?

thanks

ellies

just thought, am I able to read it as I am in England, or is that copyright restricted?
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
KaelyMonahan

Post by KaelyMonahan »

Hello,

I'm curious to see if "The Enchanted Cave of Cesh Corran" is still open. I see that it says it is but then there's a note on each chapter that it is being held for someone with a date back in September. Does this mean they are already claimed? Or do you still need a reader for it?

Thanks!
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

ellies wrote: January 12th, 2019, 6:17 am
ellies wrote: January 12th, 2019, 6:15 am Hi, can I please claim the remaining sections, 55-60 inclusive please?

thanks

ellies

just thought, am I able to read it as I am in England, or is that copyright restricted?
I will have to defer to craig_dav on this. Craig do you know?
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

KaelyMonahan wrote: January 14th, 2019, 9:14 am Hello,

I'm curious to see if "The Enchanted Cave of Cesh Corran" is still open. I see that it says it is but then there's a note on each chapter that it is being held for someone with a date back in September. Does this mean they are already claimed? Or do you still need a reader for it?

Thanks!
I have opened it up. If you would like it it is now yours. Just let me know and I will assign it to you. Thanks!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Craig, can you please confirm that you can change this file link name for the fifth in the list? Thank you!
Anthony

craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

ph0enix

Post by ph0enix »

Sorry Anthony,

But I claimed The Enchanted Cave of Cesh Corran last week, right?

Jimmy

afutterer wrote: January 16th, 2019, 8:21 am

Thanks!
I have opened it up. If you would like it it is now yours. Just let me know and I will assign it to you. Thanks!
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

ph0enix wrote: January 17th, 2019, 2:26 am Sorry Anthony,

But I claimed The Enchanted Cave of Cesh Corran last week, right?

Jimmy

afutterer wrote: January 16th, 2019, 8:21 am

Thanks!
Oops! Sorry I missed that ph0enix. I apologize Kaely, but that story is taken.:oops:
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 61 - BECUMA OF THE WHITE SKIN Chapter 1

Hello and thank you for volunteering. The reading was very well done. There are a few issues I would like to have repaired.
- The volume is a little low at 81.9dB. This should be between 86-92dB, optimally 90dB.
- ~0:22s-0:25s - This part of the introduction is very quiet. I had to crank up in this area to hear the reading.
- The silence at the end of the recording is about 1.4s and should be about 5s.

That is all. Thank you!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 62 - BECUMA OF THE WHITE SKIN Chapter 2

Hello and thank you for volunteering. The reading was very well done. There are a few issues I would like to have repaired.
- The volume is a little low at 82.6dB. This should be between 86-92dB, optimally 90dB.
- The silence at the end of the recording is about 0.8s and should be about 5s.

That is all. Thank you!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 63 - BECUMA OF THE WHITE SKIN Chapter 3

- The volume is a little low at 84.1dB. This should be between 86-92dB, optimally 90dB.
- The silence at the end of the recording is about 0.7s and should be about 5s.

That is all. Thank you!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 64 - BECUMA OF THE WHITE SKIN Chapter 4

- The volume is a little low at 85.0dB. This should be between 86-92dB, optimally 90dB.
- The silence at the end of the recording is about 1.8s and should be about 5s.

That is all. Thank you!
Anthony