COMPLETE Irish Fairy Tales By James Stephens - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alphareadsbooks

Post by alphareadsbooks »

afutterer wrote:Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!
You're very welcome and it was my pleasure. Always happy to help. Thank you so much for the high marks, and a Merry Christmas to you, too!
Clay Beauchamp
"It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense."
-Mark Twain
Twitter Youtube ACX
JoanWindle

Post by JoanWindle »

I have posted my recording of "Becuma of the White Skin", Sections 61-70: https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/irishfairytalesbyjamesstephens_61_stephens_128kb.mp3
Time: 55:40
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

JoanWindle wrote: December 27th, 2018, 10:42 pm I have posted my recording of "Becuma of the White Skin", Sections 61-70: https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/irishfairytalesbyjamesstephens_61_stephens_128kb.mp3
Hi Joan, Can you please post the section individually with individual times as well? I am unable to separate them.
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS - 16, 17, 18, 19

PL OK
Anthony

JoanWindle

Post by JoanWindle »

afutterer wrote: January 7th, 2019, 9:23 am
JoanWindle wrote: December 27th, 2018, 10:42 pm I have posted my recording of "Becuma of the White Skin", Sections 61-70: https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/irishfairytalesbyjamesstephens_61_stephens_128kb.mp3
Hi Joan, Can you please post the section individually with individual times as well? I am unable to separate them.
I will try to fix it this weekend.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

JoanWindle wrote: January 7th, 2019, 10:19 pm
afutterer wrote: January 7th, 2019, 9:23 am
I will try to fix it this weekend.
Thank you!
Anthony

ph0enix

Post by ph0enix »

Hi, are there any unassigned parts left?

Very much interested, thanks.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

ph0enix wrote: January 9th, 2019, 6:51 am Hi, are there any unassigned parts left?

Very much interested, thanks.
55-60 are open at this time. Thank you for the inquiry! Let me know if you would like to participate in this project. However, you will have to do the one minute test and get that ok'd before I can add you as a reader.
Anthony

ph0enix

Post by ph0enix »

Then I will claim THE ENCHANTED CAVE OF CESH CORRAN, thanks! Will try to do the one min test and upload it tomorrow.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

ph0enix wrote: January 9th, 2019, 7:56 am Then I will claim THE ENCHANTED CAVE OF CESH CORRAN, thanks! Will try to do the one min test and upload it tomorrow.
Sounds good. Just let me know when your 1-min is done and we can assign these sections to you. Thanks so much for volunteering!
Anthony

ph0enix

Post by ph0enix »

Hi Anthony,

Now Kitty has approved my test. Then I can go ahead on this project when time allows?

Thank you.
Jimmy
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Excellent! Kitty is very good and very active. We work together a lot.

I just need to know then;

What name would you like to use as reader? It can be your user name or another.
Do you have a website you would like linked to your reader profile?

Then I will add and assign. Thank you so much!
Anthony

ph0enix

Post by ph0enix »

Please use my username and link to my reader profile. Thank you!