[COMPLETE] Talmage In The Holy Land by Rev. T. DeWitt Talmage D.D. - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

andyglover wrote: November 10th, 2019, 2:01 am May I claim section 11, "How a King's Life was Saved"?
You certainly may!
~Tiffany
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

ChrisMS wrote: November 11th, 2019, 11:48 am Hi Tiffany, you have a good book here! I'd like to volunteer to read Section 12 please, "The Philippian Earthquake" :)
It is a very good book! 12 is all yours :D
~Tiffany
ChrisMS

Post by ChrisMS »

Chris
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Thanks!
~Tiffany
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

12 is PL OK!
~Tiffany
DurhamRyan

Post by DurhamRyan »

hi I would like to work on section 6 which also seems to be your only unclaimed section. I am new to this and this would be my first project. I would love to work on books exactly like this so please let me know if I am able to help with this one!
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Hi! Welcome to LibriVox :D

You are off to a great start as I see you have already posted your test. Just wait for it to be oked before you record any sections.

There are several unclaimed chapters if you keep scrolling down but lets start with 6 as requested, what would you like to use as your catalog name?
If you have any questions feel free to ask, and we will be happy to help!
~Tiffany
DurhamRyan

Post by DurhamRyan »

Absolutely! I actually did realize my mistake in thinking they had all been claimed but by then it was too late ha ha. I will just spend some time reading the chapter and getting familiar with it until I am given the okay to record. Thank you so much!
DurhamRyan

Post by DurhamRyan »

fiddlesticks wrote: December 28th, 2019, 12:19 am Hi! Welcome to LibriVox :D

You are off to a great start as I see you have already posted your test. Just wait for it to be oked before you record any sections.

There are several unclaimed chapters if you keep scrolling down but lets start with 6 as requested, what would you like to use as your catalog name?
If you have any questions feel free to ask, and we will be happy to help!
Hi, I believe that my test was given the okay. With the one suggestion of bumping my volume up slightly which I have done. Would it be okay for me to begin or should I wait a bit more?
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Yes go ahead and start your recording! :thumbs: I just need to know what you would like to use as a catalogue name. Before I can add you to the MW
~Tiffany
DurhamRyan

Post by DurhamRyan »

fiddlesticks wrote: December 30th, 2019, 8:07 am Yes go ahead and start your recording! :thumbs: I just need to know what you would like to use as a catalogue name. Before I can add you to the MW
I think I'd like to go with Ryan S. Durham unless that is too long. I've honestly had not given it much thought before now. However, I would like it to be easily recognizable as myself for various reasons including allowing others to find me easily. With that said though I should ask if it is normal to use something other than your real name.
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

No that is great! A lot of people use either their name!
~Tiffany
atole

Post by atole »

Hi, I'd like to be put down for section 19, 'Solomon in all His Glory' please!

If you need a username for the catalogue, I'd like to be "K. H. Atole".
DurhamRyan

Post by DurhamRyan »

OKAY!!! So, this was how I spent my New years ever celebration. Editing and working on my first chapter!!! please please please give me any and all feedback even if it would mean you need me to re-record the chapter and start over.

CHAPTER 6
https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/twentyfivesermonsontheholyland_01_talmage_128KB.MP3
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

atole wrote: December 31st, 2019, 4:46 pm Hi, I'd like to be put down for section 19, 'Solomon in all His Glory' please!

If you need a username for the catalogue, I'd like to be "K. H. Atole".
Sure thing! Welcome to Librivox :D if you have any questions or issues pleas let us know and I am sure we can find a solution!
~Tiffany