[COMPLETE] World's Best Poetry, Vol. 4 (Part II) - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

thank you, Jason, we're getting there !!!!

Sonia
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

thank you so much, Jason. :9:

In any case, the new project is far in the preparing phase and guys, you will be please to hear there is TONS of DRs. You'll all get your fill. :mrgreen:

Craig and Leanne, I can still count you in as well in the next part, correct ? I already know that Tomas, Jason and Anthony are surely up for it.

I'll send out preliminary PMs soon.

Meanwhile: Go, Jason ! :thumbs:

Sonia
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS - 46, 53, 57, 62, 74, 84, 85, 113

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

thanks, Anthony ! wow, we're really close now.

I also noticed your note about the wrong file name :thumbs: and it's corrected now. Sorry for the oversight :oops:

Sonia
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Kitty wrote: September 7th, 2018, 7:15 am thanks, Anthony ! wow, we're really close now.

I also noticed your note about the wrong file name :thumbs: and it's corrected now. Sorry for the oversight :oops:

Sonia
:thumbs:
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
jasonb

Post by jasonb »

Have had my computer out of my recording area for a few days while my wife searches for a job, but I will get it back and get this finished shortly
Regards,
Jason (back) in Canada

20 Years in Canada, 20 years in Panama, now returned to Canada for the next stage of my life
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jasonb wrote: September 11th, 2018, 9:59 pm Have had my computer out of my recording area for a few days while my wife searches for a job, but I will get it back and get this finished shortly
thanks for the update, Jason :thumbs: good luck with the job search.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jasonb wrote: September 16th, 2018, 10:18 pm And here are my final 8. All I needed was a quiet hour, finally, after all this time I got it.
wowhooo !!! thanks, Jason. Will edit the DR this morning still.

Yes, one can record so much in one hour, I also noticed that before. I often bulk-record when I have a quiet hour, so that I have a lot to edit for when I don't have so much time to record.

Well, now we are only waiting for Anthony to approve them all, and then get all ready for

TRAGEDY AND HUMOUR

(after so much piety, this is well deserved :mrgreen: )

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

last Dante is perfectly PL ok, Jason :clap: You managed to well convey the anguish and the pain in stepping into the fire.

Here is the file assembled, sounds great !

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/worldsbestpoetryvolume4_2_116_various_128kb.mp3
Recording time: 4:23 min.

Now over to Anthony, for one final check :D

Sonia
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS - 72, 89, 92, 94, 96, 100, 114, 116

PL OK

Another on the books!
Anthony

WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Yay! Thanks guys!

Sonia, could you hold off on cataloging until the authors are added in the metadata? I always had this done before the project was finished, but was unable to for the past week and a half. Or, if that's too much work, you can simply switch off the authors on Archive. I know this can be done, but only you are able to do it. Otherwise the word 'Various' will appear everywhere, which I've never liked LOL.
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: September 17th, 2018, 10:24 amSonia, could you hold off on cataloging until the authors are added in the metadata?
good thing you mention this now. I was about to start cataloguing.
you can simply switch off the authors on Archive. I know this can be done, but only you are able to do it. Otherwise the word 'Various' will appear everywhere, which I've never liked LOL.
but the authors have been switched off in each WBP project so far, if I remember correctly. :hmm:

Well, I'm waiting for your green light before I do anything. This will take long to upload, with so many sections.

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

No, not on the LV catalog page. It's the difference between this Archive page, where the listing is "TITLE BY AUTHOR - TIME" and this Archive page, where the listing is "TITLE BY AUTHOR - AUTHOR - TIME." If we can make it like the first one, without the second author, then I don't have to fiddle around with the metadata for the next two hours. :P
Tomas Peter