[COMPLETE]The Tale of Jasper Jay by Arthur Scott Bailey - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

jmcaine wrote: June 12th, 2020, 10:15 pm chapter 3 posted. All three girls, if we're counting intros. Michaila and I alone makes an actual appearance within the chapter.
Oh, I was excited to read this --- but, I don't see the link. :hmm:
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Oops! It's there now. Sorry.
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Chapter 19 is posted now, too! All three girls and I contribute voices/
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

jmcaine wrote: June 12th, 2020, 11:58 pm Chapter 19 is posted now, too! All three girls and I contribute voices/
Chapters 3 and 19 are delightfully PL OK!
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Chapter 21 is ready. All girls make appearances within the chapter. I'll do Chapter 20 later today, and that'll be it!

I'd better watch out, here... I might get a reputation for being efficient and timely!
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Well, unfortunately, there was a technical problem in Chapter 20, it turns out... and I'm out of town. (The in-laws' house is a great place to get caught up!) So I don't have my microphones and can't record... we'll have to wait until we get home next week to get that buttoned up. So close!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Sorry for the technical issue. I know the feeling. :roll:

Chapter 21 is great and I love the chorus of girls! Excellent job of putting them together. :clap:

Just one thing to take care of, however.
At the end, please say "End of Chapter 21" as usual.
ALSO, add the end of book piece: "End of The Tale of Jasper Jay, by Arthur Scott Bailey. "

Yes, so close!
What fun it has been.

Enjoy your time away. :D
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Oh, right, thanks, I forgot about that end bit. Will do. I still need to correct a chapter's dB level, too... I'd almost forgotten that. We'll get 'em.
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

We finished the last recording over a week ago... I'm still looking for the time to master it quickly and post it. Sooonnnnn......
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Waiting with bated breath . . . :wink:
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Hello! I'm pulling my hair out looking for a moment to finish this off! I am motivated, but so significantly diverted... life has never been so ... full. Anyway, it's only *me* now -- we completed all recording over two months ago. I just need to do the last bit of editing... There's no way I'll have time for about 1 week, but then, that weekend, for the first in a month, I think I'll get a breather! Here's hoping!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

keeping my fingers crossed for that magical weekend then. Luckily the sections are rather short, I hope the last one as well ;) thank you for letting us know. Recording it all is a big job done already, but yes, editing does take some time as well. Still....we are so close to the end here, we'll get there one way or the other.

Sonia
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Just checking in. I'm sorry to say that I still haven't had a spare second. My family is bugging me, too... they want to hear it! I'm hoping for a spare moment, but life seems to swamp me with constant needs. It'll happen... after a little more waiting. it'll be 2 weeks more before I see another window of opportunity.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jmcaine wrote: October 25th, 2020, 11:24 pm Just checking in. I'm sorry to say that I still haven't had a spare second. My family is bugging me, too... they want to hear it! I'm hoping for a spare moment, but life seems to swamp me with constant needs. It'll happen... after a little more waiting. it'll be 2 weeks more before I see another window of opportunity.
thank you for letting us know. It could be a nice Christmas present for the family ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed that you will find some time. It is all recorded and only needs edits ?

Sonia
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Right. Just editing. Pathetic, I know. One hour, tops!