[COMPLETE]The Tale of Jasper Jay by Arthur Scott Bailey - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Sorry, we went out of town for a while... summer vacation. We're back, and will get back to crackin' shortly! :)
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

jmcaine wrote: July 13th, 2018, 10:35 am Sorry, we went out of town for a while... summer vacation. We're back, and will get back to crackin' shortly! :)
Sure, it's summer! :)
Not to worry, you set your own pace.
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

I know that nobody is demanding an update, but I thought I'd offer one: we have recorded several more chapters, but I've been having a tough time finding open evenings to edit and post. I'll do so soon... perhaps all at once. :) Summer has been full of fun and travel!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

hi Michael, good to have you back and thanks for the update ;) yes I have been on holidays recently too and Larry is cruising somewhere on this planet at the moment as well. Finding editing time can get tricky, we fully understand.

Glad to hear you haven't lost interest yet though !

Have a nice weekend :)

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Finally back at it! I just posted chapter 8. Can you confirm that I've done everything correctly... it's been long enough that I worry I've missed something. I'll edit and post more after that.

Thanks!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

jmcaine wrote: September 26th, 2018, 10:17 pm Finally back at it! I just posted chapter 8. Can you confirm that I've done everything correctly... it's been long enough that I worry I've missed something. I'll edit and post more after that.

Thanks!
Hooray!
I was hoping you would be back soon.
You have done everything perfectly, and this is a superb recording.
I'm excited to see you and the girls back on track!
:clap: :clap:
~ Larry
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

great to have you back Michael (and family)

Just to update the MW, could you always state which of the readers is present in each chapter. Or are they ALL in each chapter ? That way I can update the MW. For the moment I have put in the 4 readers in each chapter, but I'm not sure they all take part in each.

Larry, if you notice one is missing, you can let me know per chapter.

Sonia
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Right, thanks for the reminder... I have been intending to go back through them and get the assignments right. It is true that all 4 of us participate in chapter 8, and I will properly adjust future chapters, but I'm going to have to go back through chapters 1-7 to get them straightened out. On the to-do list! :)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jmcaine wrote: September 26th, 2018, 11:37 pm Right, thanks for the reminder... I have been intending to go back through them and get the assignments right. It is true that all 4 of us participate in chapter 8, and I will properly adjust future chapters, but I'm going to have to go back through chapters 1-7 to get them straightened out. On the to-do list! :)
thank you :) just let me know and I can remove any that are not in a specific chapter.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hi Michael, how is it going ? It's been quite a while, so I hope all is well. Please let us know a short status update, just so we know you are still interested.

see you soon hopefully

Sonia
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Yes, very sorry... it has been harder than expected, during the school year, to keep on top of recording. This year in particular, as we've had an unusually high number of house guests and trips away. We *have* managed to get a few more chapters done, but I haven't mastered them yet. Our interest is still very high, and, in fact, heightened by our recent listen to a couple of librivox recordings of Frank Baum books as we drove from Oregon to Phoenix and back these past two weeks. We'll get back on it soon! Things slow down in the next couple of weeks here, and we have no special Christmas plans. My hope is to get the project complete by the new year, or at least by January 15th.

Thanks for checking in!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jmcaine wrote: November 27th, 2018, 7:11 amYes, very sorry... it has been harder than expected, during the school year, to keep on top of recording.
no need to apologize and there is no hurry. Only a short update from time to time would be helpful, so we know you're all still alive and kicking ;)

Thanks ! Keeping my fingers crossed that things at school are not too stressful for the girls.

Good luck !

PS I also wrote you a PM a few days ago, which you can ignore now. :lol:

Sonia
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Not stressful, just "full" full. :)

Yikes... I need to check my PMs!
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Finally back to crackin'! All kids healthy again. Chapter 9 ready.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jmcaine wrote: December 20th, 2018, 2:08 amFinally back to crackin'! All kids healthy again. Chapter 9 ready.
that's awesome :9: both the health and the continuation of the project. Larry will be thrilled.

Thanks Michael and good luck for the new chapters.

Wishing happy holidays

Sonia