[COMPLETE] A Treatise on Good Works by Martin Luther - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Caspian

Post by Caspian »

Hi everyone... Sorry for the huge delay in doing my part... I'm in the middle of a big move and won't have a quiet place to record until early/mid August.

I'd be happy to record if you'd like to wait for me. Or, if you want to open my sections up for others, I understand.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Caspian wrote: July 19th, 2018, 11:27 am Hi everyone... Sorry for the huge delay in doing my part... I'm in the middle of a big move and won't have a quiet place to record until early/mid August.

I'd be happy to record if you'd like to wait for me. Or, if you want to open my sections up for others, I understand.
Thanks for checking in.

Well, let's keep things as they are I know Mark is really busy, too, and I'll be gone for several weeks in August, so if we get this done before September, that would be fine. I do have another Luther piece I'd like to launch, but I think I'll wait until we have this one in the book.

Take care.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Well, let me go ahead and get this short Dedication in. Our other two readers need some more time, and I'm quite fine waiting for them.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/goodworks_04_luther_128kb.mp3 5:13
~ Larry
lomond

Post by lomond »

silverquill wrote: July 27th, 2018, 1:42 pm Well, let me go ahead and get this short Dedication in.
Greetings -

One that I will leave up to your judgement if it should be changed.

Time: 03:30 Text has "Christendom would have reaped no small". Reading has "Christendom might have reaped no small".

Otherwise, it is PL OK.

Lomond
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

lomond wrote: July 29th, 2018, 5:55 pm
silverquill wrote: July 27th, 2018, 1:42 pm Well, let me go ahead and get this short Dedication in.
Greetings -

Time: 03:30 Text has "Christendom would have reaped no small". Reading has "Christendom might have reaped no small".

Otherwise, it is PL OK.

Lomond
OK, thanks so much I'll take a look at it.
~ Larry
lomond

Post by lomond »

silverquill wrote: July 20th, 2018, 7:42 pm I do have another Luther piece I'd like to launch, but I think I'll wait until we have this one in the book.

Take care.
Greetings -

DPL reporting for your next Luther piece if needed.

Lomond
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

lomond wrote: July 29th, 2018, 5:55 pm
Greetings -

Otherwise, it is PL OK.

Lomond
I tried patching this, but it just wouldn't fit. So, I'm going to leave it as is -- at least for now, as the meaning is difference is slight. I may revisit this after I get back from my trip. But thanks for the good PL :thumbs: I really appreciate it.
~ Larry
lomond

Post by lomond »

silverquill wrote: August 3rd, 2018, 10:48 pm
I tried patching this, but it just wouldn't fit. So, I'm going to leave it as is -- at least for now, as the meaning is difference is slight. I may revisit this after I get back from my trip. But thanks for the good PL :thumbs: I really appreciate it.
Greetings -

I will leave the MW just as it is. If you choose to leave it as it is, just change the MW.

Have a good trip.

Wow, my 1,000th post. Only 35,000 posts behind carolin and others. :) :)

Lomond
Caspian

Post by Caspian »

So, I thought things would calm down after my move.

We've lived in our apartment for a little over a week and our new landlord dropped in for a visit when our kids were especially badly behaved and now is trying to evict us out of fear that our kids will break everything. (Obviously, she's making up other reasons to try to have grounds for eviction)

I highly doubt she has actual grounds for eviction.... but still, fighting this is sucking up all my time.

I seriously have no idea when life will finally calm down again and I'll be able to record.....
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Outrageous!
That's all I'll say.

I am travelling for the next two weeks, so I'll follow up on this when I get back, and see where we need to go from there.
Thanks so much for checking in.
~ Larry
lomond

Post by lomond »

Caspian -

Hang in there!

Prayers away.

Lomond
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

After long waits and no responses to PMs, I am opening up the four remaining sections.
I would like to finish this before the end of the month, so if there are no claimants who can do this, I will take these sections myself and record them this week.
~ Larry
ellies

Post by ellies »

silverquill wrote: September 23rd, 2018, 5:27 am After long waits and no responses to PMs, I am opening up the four remaining sections.
I would like to finish this before the end of the month, so if there are no claimants who can do this, I will take these sections myself and record them this week.

Hi, I have just found these remaning orphaned sectiond today and would be happy to claim them all. I will be able to record them all shortly when my voice returns!

ellies
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

ellies wrote: October 14th, 2018, 2:28 am
silverquill wrote: September 23rd, 2018, 5:27 am After long waits and no responses to PMs, I am opening up the four remaining sections.

Hi, I have just found these remaning orphaned sectiond today and would be happy to claim them all. I will be able to record them all shortly when my voice returns!

ellies
That would be wonderful! :9:
I was going to record these myself if necessary, but my time for recording is very limited right now
Take care of your voice!
~ Larry
ellies

Post by ellies »

silverquill wrote: October 14th, 2018, 11:15 am
ellies wrote: October 14th, 2018, 2:28 am

ellies
That would be wonderful! :9:
I was going to record these myself if necessary, but my time for recording is very limited right now
Take care of your voice!
No problem at all! Hopefully my voice will get back to normal soon-it is a lingering virus that is making me cough all the time.
ellies
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018