COMPLETE: Birds and Nature, Vol XI, February 1902 - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
AkashaQD

Post by AkashaQD »

Hello!
I would like to try section 24- Fire-flies for my first recording please.
Thank you!
AkashaQD
AkashaQD :D
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Hi AkashaQD.

I'll sign you up for section 24.

As this will be your first recording for Librivox, please have a look at the NewbieGuideToRecording and also read carefully through all the notes in the first post of this thread if you haven't already done so.

I'm glad to see that you have already submitted your 1-minute test. I've had a quick listen and will post some suggestions in your test thread.

Meanwhile I'll need to know by what name you would like to be listed in the catalog. If you have a personal website, that can be linked as well.

Thanks and welcome to Librivox. :)
Jo
SopranoRachel

Post by SopranoRachel »

I can do 2, the blue-headed vireo. Can't resist the bird songs!
Rachel
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

2 is yours, Rachel. Enjoy!
Jo
pschempf

Post by pschempf »

Fritz

"A small daily task, if it be really daily, will beat the labors of a spasmodic Hercules."

Trollope
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Thank you Phil, section 11 is PL OK.
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
GodsDreamer

Post by GodsDreamer »

May I claim section 16, "A Catastrophe in High Life"? This would be my first recording, though I had signed up for a section in the previous issue of Birds and Nature (which seems to have disappeared?).
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Once a project is fully subscribed with readers, the thread is moved to Readers Found. The link to the thread remains the same. Your claim in the last issue is still active. The thread is here

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69781

If you have trouble keeping track of threads, you can bookmark them. Click on the down arrow alongside the little wrench icon which is next to the Post Reply at the top of every thread, and then choose bookmark topic. To access your bookmarks, use the down arrow next to your username at the top right in the header under the search box, and click User Control Panel. On the next screen select manage bookmarks.

The easiest way to see the status of all your claims in open projects is from your catalog page

https://librivox.org/reader/12445

by clicking the Reader section details link under your name. Click on any of the thread titles to go to the thread on the forum.

I've signed you up for section 16 in this issue. :)
Jo
pschempf

Post by pschempf »

Fritz

"A small daily task, if it be really daily, will beat the labors of a spasmodic Hercules."

Trollope
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Thanks! MW updated.
Jo
GodsDreamer

Post by GodsDreamer »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: May 7th, 2018, 9:57 am
The easiest way to see the status of all your claims in open projects is from your catalog page

https://librivox.org/reader/12445

by clicking the Reader section details link under your name. Click on any of the thread titles to go to the thread on the forum.

I've signed you up for section 16 in this issue. :)
Oh, thank you so much! I thought maybe my portion had been given to another reader, since I had taken so long to record it... I was (am) excited about recording but then finals week hit and... well... lets just say recording for LibriVox was put on hold!
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Phil, section 4 is PL OK.
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
AkashaQD

Post by AkashaQD »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: May 6th, 2018, 5:56 pm Hi AkashaQD.

I'll sign you up for section 24.

As this will be your first recording for Librivox, please have a look at the NewbieGuideToRecording and also read carefully through all the notes in the first post of this thread if you haven't already done so.

I'm glad to see that you have already submitted your 1-minute test. I've had a quick listen and will post some suggestions in your test thread.

Meanwhile I'll need to know by what name you would like to be listed in the catalog. If you have a personal website, that can be linked as well.

Thanks and welcome to Librivox. :)
Sounds great! Thank you! I am working on correcting all my settings and should be good to record by this weekend. I can be listed in the catalog as Teela Tomchick. And I don't have a personal website. :)
AkashaQD :D
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Thank you Nemo, all sections are PL OK.
(MW updated)
David Lawrence