Here is section 22:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/littlequeenofhearts_22_ogden_128kb.mp3

time- 10:12
Thanks,
Bhavya
Thank you
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

I will try to get on Pling chapters today. Just letting you know I’m trying to keep up. :D
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

We have 2 orphaned sections
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Notes for Chapter 5:

8:34- "Just what you choose..." (then it jumps 3 sentences and starts randomly somewhere. It just seems like you edited a piece out and then forgot to put it back in :) )

I have one other question. Are you editing out the pauses for breath between sentences? Cause I just noticed like for instance at 7:45 the dialogue switches so quick from one character to the next that it is a difficult to tell who is speaking. I personally like to hear the breaths and pauses, so I was just wondering if that was something you were editing out? :)
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
sdorsch

Post by sdorsch »

I would like section 15 "A Daring Suggestion".
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

sdorsch wrote: November 9th, 2018, 2:33 pm I would like section 15 "A Daring Suggestion".
Thank you for claiming.
Rainee

Post by Rainee »

I would like to read your open chapter#16
Please let me know if/when it is assigned!
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Rainee wrote: November 9th, 2018, 10:14 pm I would like to read your open chapter#16
Please let me know if/when it is assigned!
Thank you for claiming. It is assigned to you.
ellies

Post by ellies »

Win2017 wrote: November 8th, 2018, 6:06 pm Notes for Chapter 5:

8:34- "Just what you choose..." (then it jumps 3 sentences and starts randomly somewhere. It just seems like you edited a piece out and then forgot to put it back in :) )

I have one other question. Are you editing out the pauses for breath between sentences? Cause I just noticed like for instance at 7:45 the dialogue switches so quick from one character to the next that it is a difficult to tell who is speaking. I personally like to hear the breaths and pauses, so I was just wondering if that was something you were editing out? :)
thank you, will correct this. I have started to edit out a lot of breath sounds, yes.
I will check it out today and re-post. :thumbs:
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
ellies

Post by ellies »

"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Elaine Conway 2018
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Hi, Lynne

I see ellies has edited hers and I will spot PL as soon as I have time. However, due to too many things coming up I cannot continue as your DPL. I am sorry if that is inconvenient but I think it's more inconvenient having someone who can't keep up. I obviously haven't been able too, and it going to get worse :D so... Thanks for tweaking me at times. I will listen to this chapter 5 though as I know what is going on with it.
Hope Kuerschner

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Win2017 wrote: November 13th, 2018, 9:17 am Hi, Lynne

I see ellies has edited hers and I will spot PL as soon as I have time. However, due to too many things coming up I cannot continue as your DPL. I am sorry if that is inconvenient but I think it's more inconvenient having someone who can't keep up. I obviously haven't been able too, and it going to get worse :D so... Thanks for tweaking me at times. I will listen to this chapter 5 though as I know what is going on with it.
OK, thank you and thanks for the work you have done up til now.
linny

Post by linny »

Hi Lynne,
I can't DPL but I have some free time while I crochet Christmas stockings. I can help get PLing caught up and then keep an eye out until you find another DPL.
linny

Post by linny »

ellies,

Chapter 10
22:40 repeat – Because when a new knight has made his banner, it has to be put up somewhere.
22:52 repeat – name on and all

Chapter 13
Ending silence is ~ 3 seconds. Lynne, is that long enough? There are no other corrections.

Chapter 14
28:09 repeat – and it is only by special order of the Queen