[DUET]St. George and St. Michael, Vol 2 - thw

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Win2017

Post by Win2017 » July 22nd, 2018, 8:52 pm

You might have noticed that I work on other projects but don't record for here. But since its summer it is really hard to find a quiet time so I just am doing Pl work right now. :D Just letting you know why I am so absent. :)
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. Peter T Forsyth

mightyfelix

Post by mightyfelix » July 22nd, 2018, 9:14 pm

Win2017 wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 8:52 pm
You might have noticed that I work on other projects but don't record for here. But since its summer it is really hard to find a quiet time so I just am doing Pl work right now. :D Just letting you know why I am so absent. :)
No problem. I have seen your name here and there on the boards, but I didn't know what specifically you were working on. You may have seen that I'm recording Malcolm as a solo, and I'd like to focus on that for awhile, because I've been neglecting it somewhat and it's been moving slowly. Still, I had considered recording my chapters for this first, just so we could finish it out. If you like, I'm happy to do that.
Devorah Allen

Journal of Francis Asbury Traveling preacher, America
The Crook in the Lot Faith in the midst of trials
20th C. Negro Lit. Essays on African American issues
Insect Adventures Children NF
Faces in the Fire Essays on Faith

Win2017

Post by Win2017 » July 22nd, 2018, 9:35 pm

Yeah, I wanted to do Malcolm but scrapped the idea cause I couldn’t handle all the scotch talk. But it’s the best book.

It’s up to you but just focus on what you want to finish cause my project can sit... :D
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. Peter T Forsyth

mightyfelix

Post by mightyfelix » July 22nd, 2018, 9:51 pm

If you're content to let it sit, then I am. Or if you'd rather finish it out, I can probably have all the remaining chapters done in a few weeks. Just let me know.
Devorah Allen

Journal of Francis Asbury Traveling preacher, America
The Crook in the Lot Faith in the midst of trials
20th C. Negro Lit. Essays on African American issues
Insect Adventures Children NF
Faces in the Fire Essays on Faith