COMPLETE[DUET]St. George and St. Michael, Vol 2 - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Chapter 34 is ready for PL. :) I'm going to still be slow getting them out.

Yes, Dorothy had to put up with doing her duty and getting rejected for it. The thing is she was only being scorned for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Whereas, Christ was scorned for saying things he completely meant to say; exposing sin. Even George Macdonald could have taken it to a level deeper. We can always grow.
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Chapter 36 is ready for PL.

If you want me to take the last two chapters, I would be happy to, as I'm sure you have other projects your working on. Either way works, but I do seem to have more time lately so...
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Cool! I hope to have some more time to catch up on PLs soon. I'd be happy to let you do the last two. You're making great progress!

I would also be happy to let you read the one chapter I've already done. I think that, especially by that time in the book, listeners will already be so accustomed to hearing your voice that it would be a bit of a jolt to suddenly hear a different reader. It is a short one. Think it over. :wink:
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Ok, I just changed those two chapters to my name. I do have a question, when the book is finished and gets put in the catalogue or whatever, will my chapters come up as 'Win2017' or can I change that?

I don't know if I'll do that other chapter. It doesn't really bother me, but maybe, I'll see.
Hope Kuerschner

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

I just checked, and yes, you are in the catalogue right now as "Win2017." You can change it, though, or rather, an admin can change it for you. Todd is MC of this project, so you could ask him, in case he doesn't see this, or you could request a change in the Need Help forum.
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

I can get your catalog name changed - it does not have to be the same as your forum name. What name would you like?

Thanks, Todd
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Hi Todd,

"Win2017" just seems like I'm winning in 2017, which I wasn't, that is the name of a new horse I got last year. :lol: kinda a funny story. Anyway, I think I'll go with "Hope K". Thanks
Hope Kuerschner

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Changed.

Thanks, Todd
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

I've just noticed that these chapters are still waiting on my PL! :oops: I'm sorry, Hope, I guess there's been so much going on with the holidays that I let this project slip my mind. I won't have time to get to them today, as I'm working late, but I will prioritize them for tomorrow afternoon.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

All three are PL ok. :D Beautifully done!
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Files from 14 on do not have "2" for volume 2 in the file name. Best to rename and upload again.

Thanks, Todd
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Oh, no! Thanks for catching that, Todd!
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Hi, I’ll fix the missing 2 as soon as I get time. However, I have some other bad news’s, some new things have come into my life in the new year and I won’t be able to record again here. It’s a little sad but these other things are just taking over any time I would have for helping here. I do feel silly :oops: :oops: but I won’t be able to do the last two chapters. So if you want to take those Dev, I would be most grateful. Thanks for all you patience with my slowness.
Hope Kuerschner

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Sure, don't mention it. I'm sorry you won't be able to be active here anymore, but we all understand that sometimes real life takes over. It may be awhile before I can get to them, but I'll see to it that this volume gets finished out, never fear! When I am able to record these last two, do you think you'll be able to PL, or should I advertise for a PLer? No problem, either way, I just want to know how to proceed when I get to that point.
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Yeah, I feel bad about that too. I probably won't be able to PL. Thanks for finishing it, whenever that is. :)
Hope Kuerschner