COMPLETE[DUET]St. George and St. Michael, Vol 2 - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

0.5 to 1 second at the beginning. :) All that info is in the first post of each project, if you ever need a refresher.
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

09, is up. I think there might be an editing issue in that one, as I didn't have time to listen to it again. :D hope it's good :)
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Chs 24 and 25 are both PL ok. :thumbs: Nice job!

You're getting close! I guess I need to start thinking about recording my sections soon! Unless you're thinking you may want to do the whole thing after all? :wink:
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Sorry Dev, I seem to have disappeared for a bit. :) I've been busy with things on the farm and couldn't record. I was thinking of doing the whole thing, but I don't even know if I'll have time to do the ones I still have. Spring is almost here and I will be bustled off my feet with work. :) I will leave it for now and if I find myself done the ones I'm signed for, and I still have time, then I can do the rest. I wish I could have a more straight answer :D
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

No problem. There is no rush on this. Just let me know, whenever. Spring has been here for awhile where I am, but I don't live on a farm! :wink:
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Oh, no. :lol: Not here, we just had a snowstorm 2days ago, now it is just beginning to melt. We’re having a really long winter, but it’s good cause we need the moisture. We live in droughtville.

I will get back to producing chpts soon :)
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Ok I just put up section 10 and 12, I don't know why 11 isn't done but... I took me forever to get chpt 26 done, I just couldn't get a voice for Mistress Rees. In the end I gave up and just did a soft womens voice. :( I hope its okay. :)
Hope Kuerschner

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Whoops! Just noticed these sections. :oops: Or rather, I just remembered. I don't have time to PL right now, but I'll prioritize them for the next time that I can.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Section 10 PL ok.

Two small notes for section 11. Both of these are very minor changes, but they seem to change the meaning just enough to make it a bit confusing and less clear.

3:11-3:19 You said, "Or had ever a battle wherein he had perilled his own life, striking for liberty, conveying that liberty into a single human heart?" The text is "Or had ever a battle wherein he had perilled his own life, striking for liberty, conveyed that liberty into a single human heart?"

14:02-14:05 You said, "He seemed at first to have to come to the end of the passage..." Text is "He seemed at first to have come to the end of the passage..."
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

And section 12 PL ok. :D
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

:lol: Whoops. However, I think I was expecting something to be wrong with 11, as I remember there was the word 'to' in the wrong place. But I kinda skimmed over it. I will change both issues as soon as I have time. Thanks :D
Hope Kuerschner

Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Hi Dev, I have been avoiding saying this, but I have no time at all to do any recording. I will finish chpt 11, but I can't do the others. My farm has exploded with work, May is our busiest month and it does not really slow down until fall/winter. All the gardens have to be planted and then weeding after that. I don't know if you have time to do it, or someone else? Or if you can put it on hold for some months. I feel bad cause I really would like to do it, but it is just not a possibility. :D

I will try to make those corrections on 11 though. :)
Hope Kuerschner

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

That's fine. I can re-assign the other two chapters to myself. You're still doing just over half that way. Do you think you'll still be able to PL my sections? That's much less of a time commitment than recording. Don't feel bad if not, though. We can advertise for another PLer.
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Yeah, for sure I can try PLing, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to do that. For now, lets just plan that I will do it and if it doesn't work then we can ask for someone else :D
Hope Kuerschner

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

:thumbs: