COMPLETE Beyond These Voices by Mary Elizabeth Braddon-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Lmnei wrote: February 12th, 2018, 10:53 pm Hi Miss Stav -

Here are Sections 19 and 20 that I recorded for DCCampbell who said earlier today he could not complete them -

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/beyondthesevoices_19_braddon_128kb.mp3 - 15:22
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/beyondthesevoices_20_braddon_128kb.mp3 - 15:02

Have a good day!
Stav,
I have updated the reader for 19 and 20 in the MW.
MaryAnn
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Ok, sorry for the delay and for not being available recently. First finals time in my MA and well I had no idea how hectic it would be. So I don't have a second for anything these days. Thank you both. You two are so fast.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Sorry, but I had to fix an omission in Section 36, so the recording time is now 16:23. Jim
DCCampbell

Post by DCCampbell »

Lmnei wrote: February 12th, 2018, 10:53 pm Hi Miss Stav -

Here are Sections 19 and 20 that I recorded for DCCampbell who said earlier today he could not complete them -

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/beyondthesevoices_19_braddon_128kb.mp3 - 15:22
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/beyondthesevoices_20_braddon_128kb.mp3 - 15:02

Have a good day!
Wow! You're quick haha. Thank you for taking my load! I appreciate it :D
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

I am on holidays this coming week, so I probably will not be able to pl till mext Monday, sorry about the short notice.
~Tiffany
SarahAggers

Post by SarahAggers »

Hi there

My first proper recording, fingers crossed it is ok!!

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/beyondthesevoices_10_braddon_128kb.mp3 mm:ss 31:06

Section 10

Feedback welcomed and many thanks
Kind regards

Sarah Agnew
ModernBricaBrac.com
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot )smile(.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Section 10 has some stumbles at 9:40 and 26:30 It also has a repeat at 19:50 "but I dare say"
Sections 10, 17, 18, 19, 20, 33, 34, and 36 are all PL OK!!
~Tiffany
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thanks, Tiffany!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Seeing that I have not heard from the reader at all, I will orphan 10, 11 and 16. Any takers?
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Stav -

The reader submitted section 10 just the other day ( 2 posts back) which is one of the sections you are orphaning. I think Sarah is definately around. (smile)

If you message her and she does not want one of her sections then I am happy to take it however it seems she is around and doing her recordings within the 2 month allotment as allowed for this group.

Lyņda
SarahAggers

Post by SarahAggers »

Hi there

Yes, Lynda, thanks for picking that up I am around. It was my first proper recording and I thought instead of spending time doing all three and getting them wrong, I should submit one and wait for feedback. I've only just read the feedback now.
I'll try to fix / or redo section 10 this weekend and do the other two sections this weekend too.
Any problems, please just let me know

thanks very much Sarah
Kind regards

Sarah Agnew
ModernBricaBrac.com
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow, so so sorry about that. I intirely missed it or forgot that I saw it. It is final's time and I just do too many things. I take it back.
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

SarahAggers wrote: February 28th, 2018, 11:09 am I'll try to fix / or redo section 10 this weekend and do the other two sections this weekend too.
Any problems, please just let me know.
you will not have to redo your recording, there were just a few little things that needed to be edited out, aside from those easy fixes your recording was great!
~Tiffany
SarahAggers

Post by SarahAggers »

Brilliant! great feedback, thanks
Kind regards

Sarah Agnew
ModernBricaBrac.com