[Grp] The Autobiography of Ben Franklin by Ben Franklin - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 3015
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 15th, 2019, 8:59 pm

ej400 wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 8:51 pm
KevinS wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 4:15 pm
Section 16, please, if you can wait on it. I can promise it done within a month, but if you get a better offer, I'd take it if I were you.

So, leave the section open, but know you've my help in your back pocket.
Ah, I'll give it to you. I'm patient :D <smile>
Okay. I'll work on it soon. (Read: Sooner or later!)
E agora, José?

KevinS
Posts: 3015
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 17th, 2019, 12:09 pm

I'm at a standstill until I hear what 'do.' and 'cwt.' mean.


6 lbs. good Muscovado do.

1 lb. good bohea do.

1-2 cwt. best white biscuit.

EDIT: cwt. is a hundredweight!
E agora, José?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17042
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: Oregon

Post by Lynnet » July 17th, 2019, 1:22 pm

KevinS wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 12:09 pm
I'm at a standstill until I hear what 'do.' and 'cwt.' mean.


6 lbs. good Muscovado do.

1 lb. good bohea do.

1-2 cwt. best white biscuit.

EDIT: cwt. is a hundredweight!
Abbreviation for ditto... does that make more sense than the numerous other definitions (e.g. party, haircut, injury....)
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley by R.D. Blackmore 30 sections remaining
Stories by Foreign Authors -German Authors 2 sections remaining

KevinS
Posts: 3015
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 17th, 2019, 1:29 pm

Lynnet wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 1:22 pm
KevinS wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 12:09 pm
I'm at a standstill until I hear what 'do.' and 'cwt.' mean.


6 lbs. good Muscovado do.

1 lb. good bohea do.

1-2 cwt. best white biscuit.

EDIT: cwt. is a hundredweight!
Abbreviation for ditto... does that make more sense than the numerous other definitions (e.g. party, haircut, injury....)
Ahhhhhhh, in context that does make sense! Thank you! I thought that they could stand alone, but it's Muscovado sugar! &c.
E agora, José?

KevinS
Posts: 3015
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 17th, 2019, 3:43 pm

Ch. 16

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/autobiography_16_franklin_128kb.mp3

27:02

Let me know if it's too 'patchy.' I had some trouble with pronunciations and whatnot.
E agora, José?

ej400
Posts: 2137
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » July 18th, 2019, 8:05 am

KevinS wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 3:43 pm
Ch. 16

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/autobiography_16_franklin_128kb.mp3

27:02

Let me know if it's too 'patchy.' I had some trouble with pronunciations and whatnot.
Thank you Kevin!

HZFerr
Posts: 4372
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » July 22nd, 2019, 7:14 pm

sect 16
PL OK

Sorry for the heat related delay in posting.

Every thing is fine with your recording! Good job! :clap:
Helen-

"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.

Mayah92
Posts: 267
Joined: October 20th, 2016, 3:10 am

Post by Mayah92 » August 6th, 2019, 8:38 am

Hi,

I recorded my sections and I am now beginning the edit part.

:thumbs:
:thumbs: Life is precious!

ej400
Posts: 2137
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » August 7th, 2019, 1:36 pm

Mayah92 wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 8:38 am
Hi,

I recorded my sections and I am now beginning the edit part.

:thumbs:
Thanks for the update!

TomHersant
Posts: 52
Joined: January 28th, 2009, 12:48 am
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by TomHersant » September 4th, 2019, 12:12 am

Just uploaded Chapter 01. https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/autobiography_01_franklin_128kb.mp3 Duration is 26:36.
Tommy. :clap:

ej400
Posts: 2137
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 10:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Post by ej400 » September 4th, 2019, 6:31 am

TomHersant wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 12:12 am
Just uploaded Chapter 01. https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/autobiography_01_franklin_128kb.mp3 Duration is 26:36.
Tommy. :clap:
Thank you!

HZFerr
Posts: 4372
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » September 5th, 2019, 7:31 pm

sect 1
PL OK

Great job! :clap:
Helen-

"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.

TomHersant
Posts: 52
Joined: January 28th, 2009, 12:48 am
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by TomHersant » September 14th, 2019, 10:54 pm


Post Reply