[COMPLETE] Wilderness Babies - philc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
kevsners
Posts: 5
Joined: August 23rd, 2016, 2:54 pm

Post by kevsners » November 2nd, 2017, 3:23 pm

Hi Phil!

This book looks really cute. I would love to take 1. The One With A Pocket.

Thanks,
Kevin

wsraymond
Posts: 37
Joined: October 4th, 2017, 7:00 pm

Post by wsraymond » November 2nd, 2017, 6:02 pm

Hi Phil,


I will do 4 One of the Fleetest... if it's still available.

Thanx,
--wa

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15392
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » November 2nd, 2017, 8:42 pm

kevsners wrote:Hi Phil!

This book looks really cute. I would love to take 1. The One With A Pocket.

Thanks,
Kevin
All yours Kevin. Welcome to LV and to this project. Please ask if anything is not clear. :thumbs:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
The bad news is I took the wrong medication today. The good news is that now I'm protected from fleas and ticks for 3 months. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15392
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » November 2nd, 2017, 8:43 pm

wsraymond wrote:Hi Phil,


I will do 4 One of the Fleetest... if it's still available.

Thanx,
--wa
It is, and it is all yours! :D
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
The bad news is I took the wrong medication today. The good news is that now I'm protected from fleas and ticks for 3 months. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

adr6090
Posts: 930
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » November 3rd, 2017, 12:12 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/wildernessbabies_08_schwartz_128kb.mp3

Here is chapter 08.
I just finished my first solo so I feel as though I need to put the time as well.
Please do let me know if there are any corrections that I need to make.
Thanks,
April

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15392
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » November 3rd, 2017, 12:29 pm

adr6090 wrote:https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/wildernessbabies_08_schwartz_128kb.mp3

Here is chapter 08.
I just finished my first solo so I feel as though I need to put the time as well.
Please do let me know if there are any corrections that I need to make.
Thanks,
April
Much gratitude, April. Petunia the Perky LibriVox Penguin(a volunteer)Imagewill put this into the Magic Window for proof listening.
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
The bad news is I took the wrong medication today. The good news is that now I'm protected from fleas and ticks for 3 months. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

wsraymond
Posts: 37
Joined: October 4th, 2017, 7:00 pm

Post by wsraymond » November 4th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Hi Phil,
Here is section 4 of Wilderness Babies

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/wildernessbabies_04_schwartz_128kb.mp3

Runs: 13:56

Cheers,
--wa

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15392
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » November 4th, 2017, 8:53 pm

wsraymond wrote:Hi Phil,
Here is section 4 of Wilderness Babies

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/wildernessbabies_04_schwartz_128kb.mp3

Runs: 13:56

Cheers,
--wa
Got it!
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
The bad news is I took the wrong medication today. The good news is that now I'm protected from fleas and ticks for 3 months. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

bweston23
Posts: 26
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 8:49 am
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Post by bweston23 » November 5th, 2017, 1:45 pm

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." -Marcel Proust

adr6090
Posts: 930
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » November 5th, 2017, 5:05 pm

philchenevert wrote:
adr6090 wrote:https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/wildernessbabies_08_schwartz_128kb.mp3

Here is chapter 08.
I just finished my first solo so I feel as though I need to put the time as well.
Please do let me know if there are any corrections that I need to make.
Thanks,
April
Much gratitude, April. Petunia the Perky LibriVox Penguin(a volunteer)Imagewill put this into the Magic Window for proof listening.
Thank you.
April6090

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15392
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » November 5th, 2017, 9:20 pm

Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
The bad news is I took the wrong medication today. The good news is that now I'm protected from fleas and ticks for 3 months. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

jillebean
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » November 5th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Wow! You all have been busy! I will try to get these all listened to in the next few days. Thanks!

Jill :clap:
Readers Wanted: Harper's Young People Issue 14 just launched!

jillebean
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » November 6th, 2017, 7:52 pm

Chapters 04, 07, 09, and 11 are all PL OK!

Chapter 08 just needs a small bit of intro added in. After you say your location, add in the last part of the intro which is:
"Wilderness Babies, by Julia Augusta Schwartz. The Bear, One that sleeps all winter."

Lovely readings all!

Jill :)
Readers Wanted: Harper's Young People Issue 14 just launched!

adr6090
Posts: 930
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » November 7th, 2017, 12:30 pm

April6090

jillebean
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » November 9th, 2017, 2:43 pm

Section 08 is now PL OK!

Jill :)
Readers Wanted: Harper's Young People Issue 14 just launched!

Post Reply