[COMPLETE][Koine GREEK]Kata Ioanne Euaggelio (P.E) - arb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
pella

Post by pella »

Title : Kata Ioanne Euaggelio, apo ten Nea Diatheke tes Hagias Graphes . Author: anonimos .

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/kata-ioanne-euaggelio-apo-ten-nea-diatheke-tes-hagias-graphes-by-anonimos/

Tο κατά Ιωάννη Ευαγγέλιο παρουσιάζει τον Ιησού από την (Αρχή) , σαν τον αιώνιο Λόγο που γίνεται σάρκα.<br>Όταν το Σάββατο θεραπεύει και όταν αποδεικνύει και φανερώνει τα Θεϊκά χαρακτηριστικά του προκαλεί τον θυμό και την αγανάκτηση των Ιουδαίων ηγετών.<br>Προετοιμάζει τους μαθητές του για να δεχτούν τον σταυρικό θάνατο του και για την διακονία τους μετά τον θάνατο του.<br>Πρόθυμα τελικά πεθαίνει στο σταυρό στην δική μας θέση. <br>Αναστήνεται και πείθει ακόμα και τον Θωμά που αμφισβητεί την εμφάνιση του. (Introduction by Pella)
  • Target completion date: date: December of 2010
  • Text source (only read from this text!): link http://www.myriobiblos.gr/bible/nt2/john/default.asp
  • Type of proof-listening required (Note: please read the PL FAQ): Standard, Word Perfect, Special, Translated Text (delete as appropriate)

IMPORTANT - soloist, please note: in order to limit the amount of languishing projects (and hence the amount of files on our hard-pressed server), we ask that you post an update at least once a month in your project thread, even if you haven't managed to record anything. If we don't hear from you for three months, your project will be opened up to a group project as soon as a Book Coordinator can be found. Files you have completed will be used in this project. If you haven't recorded anything yet, your project will be removed from the forum (contact any admin to have it re-instated).

MAGIC WINDOW:

(BC admin)
  • The reader will record the following at the beginning and end of each file:
    No more than 0.5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning of the recording!

Start of recording (Intro)
    • "Chapter [number] of [Book title]. – Kata Ioanne Euaggelio apo ten Nea Diatheke tes Hagias Graphes , Prote Patriarchike ekdose sta archaia Hellenika , kephalaio .. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
    • If you wish, say:
      "Recording by [your name]"
    • Say:
      "[Book title], by [Author]. [Translated by [translator]]. [Chapter]"
    For the second and all subsequent sections, you may optionally use the shortened form of this intro disclaimer: Kata Ioanne Euaggelio , Kephalaio…
    • "Chapter [number] of [Book title] by [Author]. [Translated by [translator]]. This LibriVox recording is in the Public Domain.
    • If you wish, say:
      "Recording by [your name]"
    • Only if applicable, say:
      "[Chapter title]"
    End of recording
    • At the end of the section, say:
      End of [Chapter]"
    • If you wish, say:
      "Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
    • At the end of the book, say (in addition): Telos tou kata Ioanne Euaggeliou
      "End of [Book title], by [Author]. [Translated by [translator]]."
    There should be 5 seconds silence at the end of the recording, or 10 seconds for files longer than 30 minutes.
  • Example filename
    kd04_ioanneeuaggelio_##_pe.mp3
  • Example ID3 V2 tags
    Title: Kephalaio ##
    Artist: Patriarchike ekdosi
    Album: Kata Ioanne
  • Instructions for soloist: transfer of files (completed recordings)
    Please always post in this forum thread when you've sent a file.
    Also, post the length of the recording (file duration: mm:ss) together with the link.
    • Upload your file with the LibriVox Uploader (when your upload is complete, you will receive a link - please post it in this thread):
      http://upload.librivox.org
      (If you have trouble reading the image above, please message an admin)
      You'll need to select an MC, which for this project is: arb - annise
    • If this doesn't work, or you have questions, please check our How To Send Your Recording wiki page.
Last edited by pella on June 7th, 2010, 12:00 am, edited 7 times in total.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Hi Pella
I was hoping someone who knew some Greek might come along in case you needed some help, but I'd love to MC it for you

I do need to know how many files you are planning to use - and anything else that you can fill in - I know not everything applies to this particular project
And I must know your filenames and ID tags

Anne
pella

Post by pella »

thank you so much

I have filled in the information associated with tags

the number of sections to this project will be 21

any other information (summary e.t.c ) I will fill in some time later .
greatbasinrain

Post by greatbasinrain »

I would love to DPL this if you need someone.
Patrick
Come help out with the great Italian novel: [url=http://tinyurl.com/ylnj7q2][b][color=green]The Betrothed (I Promessi Sposi)[/color][/b][/url]
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Sounds great Patrick - I'll wait till Pella answers though

Anne
pella

Post by pella »

thank you Patrick . I'm grateful to you for your service .

you are welcome to P listen the project

kind regards
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I have entered Patrick as DPL :D
What I need to know is the name of this version - we give all bible projects the bible version like King James or American 0r Lutherbible - so what is this officially ? (it may say in your title but my Greek is not up to deciding :oops: )

Anne
pella

Post by pella »

the name of the version is the following:

Prote Patriarchike Ekdose, which, when translated, stands to ( first patriarchal edition), so (Prote Patriarchike Ekdose ) is the version

Please, don't hesitate to ask me anything that you might need to know and you don't understand. I will be just happy to answer.
pella

Post by pella »

greatbasinrain

Post by greatbasinrain »

Great start Pella, Χριστός ανέστη, there were only a few minor things:

1. There is no mention of chapter number (kephalaio ..) in the intro.

2. At 3:32 (verse 20) slight change in work order:
Source text reads: ὅτι Ἐγὼ οὐκ εἰμὶ ὁ Χριστός
Recording has: ὅτι οὐκ εἰμὶ Ἐγὼ ὁ Χριστός

3. At 7:30 (v 42)
Source text read: πρῶτον
Recording has: πρῶτος

4. There should be 5 seconds of silence at end of recording, I counted only about 3 seconds in the recording.
Patrick
Come help out with the great Italian novel: [url=http://tinyurl.com/ylnj7q2][b][color=green]The Betrothed (I Promessi Sposi)[/color][/b][/url]
pella

Post by pella »

Hello Patrick,

thank you for the commends . I will surely correct them and repost again

Kind regards
pella

Post by pella »

: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/kd04_Ioanneeuaggelio_01_pe.mp3

all the points that you mentioned have been corrected. Regarding the end of the recording and the length of the silecne which has to be 5 seconds, I counted four seconds. To my estimation it was only 1 second that was missing. Not wanting to create more clickings of the microphone , I let it as it is . It has nothing to do with the context of the text and to my opinion this won't bother others. The recording ubove has been re upoloaded

thank you so much
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

HI Pella
We leave the silence at the end because some mp3 players do not play the last few seconds , so this should be alright , but leave a bit longer next time just in case.

Anne
pella

Post by pella »

pella

Post by pella »