COMPLETE Celestina by Charlotte Turner Smith - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jenno

Post by jenno »

Here is Chapter 1 of volume 2 of celestina

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/celestina_01_turnersmith_128kb.mp3

duration 21.34

I am not sure that i have named the file correctkly as there is no indication that it is volume 2. Let me know if incorrect so that i can put it right for future chapter.

Cheers

Jennifer
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

jenno wrote:Here is Chapter 1 of volume 2 of celestina

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/celestina_01_turnersmith_128kb.mp3

duration 21.34

I am not sure that i have named the file correctkly as there is no indication that it is volume 2. Let me know if incorrect so that i can put it right for future chapter.
Hi Jennifer - I am the person doing Volume 1 - you are right about naming the file - if you look at the first column in the Magic Window on the first page it lists the sections so Volume 2, Chapter 1 is Section 15. That is how you tell the difference between Volume 1 and Volume 2 as the Section numbers are unique and will continue to increase for Volume 3 and 4. So your file name should be "celestina_15_turnersmith_128kb" when you save it. As it is already saved we will let the powers to be fix it - I still have my original uploaded file in case it overwrote my first recording.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Jenipher, thanks for chapter 1 of volume 2. But you have not named it correctly. As Linda said, it was supposed to be chapter 15. Now chapter 1 of volume 1 was replaced in the mw with your section. But don't worry, Barrie, our MC, can fix it )smile(.
Barrie, can you please rename the file?
Thanks in advance,
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
jenno

Post by jenno »

gosh i am sorry to have caused difficulties for everyone !! here is chapter 2 volume 2 named section 16 !!

I do hope that is correct

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/celestina_16_turnersmith_128kb.mp3

Jennifer
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hi Miss Stav -

Here is Volume 1, Chapter 10 (Section 10). I am still proofing Chapter 9 but I am done with this one so I thought I would send it in.

21:13 - https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/celestina_10_turnersmith_128kb.mp3

Have a good day!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks, Linda.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thanks for your kind words! I appreciate it so much! You make me blush :oops:
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
KiltedDragon

Post by KiltedDragon »

miss stav wrote:Now chapter 1 of volume 1 was replaced in the mw with your section. But don't worry, Barrie, our MC, can fix it )smile(.
Barrie, can you please rename the file?
Thanks in advance,
Stav.
Not a problem but right now I am out of town and don't have my computer with the login info I need to rename the files. I can fix it later this week; just don't upload another file with 01 as the section number.
Barry
My Recordings
Darn stuff! I have books to read!
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

As I will be on vacation for ten days starting this Friday 8/4 I have asked DrPGould (Philip) to fill in as PL. He will be taking some time off of recording for a while and has graciously decided to help me out. I am grateful for that. He has PL experience so I trust that things will move along just fine. If he stops in to have a listen, please thank him for his help. If you would rather wait until my return, that is fine, just let Philip know before he begins listening. If any sections were read by him, I will try to PL them before I leave. Thank you all in advance for your patience and understanding.
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Great idea Anthony! I look forward to Phillip listening to the recordings and helping you out so that you do not have a post-vacation "pile-o-work" to return to! Have a great relaxing vacation!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

No problem, Barrie.
Thank you both ANthony and Philip: Philip for helping out and Anthony for being responceable and requesting help. ANd, of course, enjoy your vacation.
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Section 5 is PL OK. Nicely done. :thumbs:

Philip
Back after 8/15. In the hands of the medicos.
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Section 7 is PL-OK! Another good job! :thumbs:

Philip
DrPGould

Post by DrPGould »

Hello Stav and Barry:

I'm filling in for Anthony while he is on vacation. I noticed the file name issue regarding sections 1 and 2--the file currently in Section 1 actually belongs in Section 15; the file Currently in Section 2 belongs in Section 16. (I think you're both on top of this, but I wanted some confirmation for myself.)

Is it possible I could get access to the MW while Anthony's away?

I have already PL-D Sections 5 & 7. I'll wait to PL the files in Sections 1 & 2 until they are in their proper location (unless you want me to forge ahead.)

Command me, O fearless leaders---

Philip
jenno

Post by jenno »

Again I must apologise for causing problems with my incorrect naming of chapter one of volume 2. I have since submitted chapter two volume 2 correctly named section 16. I would be grateful for confirmation that this is correct before I upload any more sections.

Jennifer.