COMPLETE-GROUP: Manx Fairy Tales by Sophia Morrison -ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
takikoazn

Post by takikoazn »

Greetings,

I have uploaded my 1-minute test into the other forum as well as below.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/test_takikoazn.mp3
afutterer wrote:
takikoazn wrote:Hello. I'm new. This would be my first recording, so I would like to start off with a short one. "Can I have How the Manx Cat lost her Tail"? Thanks.
Hi and welcome to Librivox!
There are a few things to do before you get started.
You will need to complete a one minute test - this is to check your specs are up to Librivox standards, and if not, you'll be given hints on how to remedy that. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Please post your test in the Listeners Wanted forum (see the dropdown at the bottom of the page) for the speediest response. Waiting for the OK may seem tedious, but can save time in the long run. Please be sure to complete this within 7 days.
You will also need to be added to the catalog of readers. I will add you using your forum name, but if you prefer your real name or a pseudonym let me know. We can also link to a personal blog or website. If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will see your own personal catalog page.
Be sure to read the first post - all the info you need is there, but if anything doesn't make sense, just ask. The wiki (see the top of the page) has bundles of info too.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Mayah92 wrote::) Hi,

Can I claim section 3?

Mayah
Of course Mayah! Thanks!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
takikoazn

Post by takikoazn »

Can I claim the last one (#42)?
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

takikoazn wrote:Can I claim the last one (#42)?
Hi and thanks for volunteering! I see you have done your 1 minute test. Great! I just need to add you as a reader now. Please let me know the following;

How would you like your name displayed? I can use your username or a different name if you would like.
Do you have a website that you would like cited?

After you give me that I can add you as a reader and assign your section.
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
takikoazn

Post by takikoazn »

afutterer wrote:
takikoazn wrote:Can I claim the last one (#42)?
Hi and thanks for volunteering! I see you have done your 1 minute test. Great! I just need to add you as a reader now. Please let me know the following;

How would you like your name displayed? I can use your username or a different name if you would like.
Do you have a website that you would like cited?

After you give me that I can add you as a reader and assign your section.
Please just use my username: takikoazn. There is no website. Thank you.
takikoazn

Post by takikoazn »

Greetings,

My recording of section #42 is done. The link is: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/manxfairytales_42_morrison_128kb.mp3.
File length is 00:43.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

takikoazn wrote:Greetings,

My recording of section #42 is done. The link is: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/manxfairytales_42_morrison_128kb.mp3.
File length is 00:43.
Thanks!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 42

PL OK

Great job! Thanks so much!
Anthony

takikoazn

Post by takikoazn »

May I claim section #30? Thank you.
SpiderScientist

Post by SpiderScientist »

Hello, May I take the Wizard's Palace (26) and the Witch (34)?
Thank you!
Have a great day!
Don't let anything stop you from reaching your goals. Try and try again!
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

takikoazn wrote:May I claim section #30? Thank you.
Yes, Thank you so much!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

SpiderScientist wrote:Hello, May I take the Wizard's Palace (26) and the Witch (34)?
Thank you!
Have a great day!
Of course, Thanks!
Anthony

takikoazn

Post by takikoazn »

Greetings,

My recording of section #30 is done. The link is: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/manxfairytales_30_morrison_128kb.mp3
File length is 01:03.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thank you!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 30 - Little Red Bird

The only issue here is that the volume is a little high at 92.9dB. It should be between 86-92dB. Just lower that a bit and re-up for the ok. Perfect otherwise!

If you want to check your technical specs before uploading you can use the Librivox Checker tool. That is what I use. Here is a link;

http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Checker
Anthony