[complete] World's Best Poetry, Vol. 5 (Part I) - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

hurray :clap: all the submissions are in. So we only need the coveted PL ok from Anthony and then this project is finished :9:

just as a note: these file names again have "kp" at the end, instead of "kb". ;) Maybe be careful of the naming in the next part of the project. But I think Kathrine can change them all in the end.

thanks Leanne

Sonia
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Kitty wrote:But I think Kathrine can change them all in the end.

thanks Leanne

Sonia
Yes, I can :thumbs: I routinely do, and it is no trouble :D
Kathrine
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Leanne mistakenly uploaded "Signs of Rain" to MaryAnn's folder, so I re-uploaded it to Kathrine's and now it should be good to go.

Amazing job getting this one done, folks. :D The next one will be very interesting. Moving away from weather and landscapes to animals and plants now (plus a bit of the sea). Color me excited already!
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote:Moving away from weather and landscapes to animals and plants now (plus a bit of the sea). Color me excited already!
yes and speaking of sea I must admit, we can be glad to have Craig among our readers. I will definitely have to ask him about a few things in some poems where I did not understand much of the sailor vocabulary :mrgreen:

Craig, if you let ME choose for you again this time, be ready to read some boat-sailing poems ;) I think you can pull those better than any of us.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Anthony, in case you want to get the new project on your mailing list, Tomas has launched it yesterday and it can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=66631

The old team has already checked in, and we only wait for a helpful MC and you :)

Sonia
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Kitty wrote:Anthony, in case you want to get the new project on your mailing list, Tomas has launched it yesterday and it can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=66631

The old team has already checked in, and we only wait for a helpful MC and you :)

Sonia
I am of course in again! Thanks for the heads up. I have subscribed to the listing!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

afutterer wrote:I am of course in again! Thanks for the heads up. I have subscribed to the listing!
:9: yay welcome back :)

Sonia
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

Everything is perfect. This project is complete! :clap:
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

hurray !!!! Thanks so much Anthony for yet another great PL job

in case you haven't noticed yet...we're already busy in Part II :mrgreen: (no rest for the wicked...see you over there)

Sonia
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

I have been watching and see there is wuite a bit already. I have some other projects I have to get moving on so I will be in there after a slight delay. :thumbs:
Anthony

WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Yay, another one in the books!! :clap: Thank you Anthony for your tireless work (as always), and of course Sonia, Craig, Jason and Leanne for your readings. A great way to end the month.

I'll PM Kathrine now and tell her to begin cataloging whenever she's ready. In the meantime, keep up the good work in Part 2! :9:
Tomas Peter
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

:clap:
Kathrine
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project: https://librivox.org/the-worlds-best-poetry-volume-5-nature-part-1-by-various/

Thank you for your wonderful work! :clap: :clap:
Kathrine
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

:clap:
Anthony