LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently December 10th, 2017, 9:05 pm


Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 3 of 4  [ 50 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Author Message
Offline
Post Posted:: September 30th, 2017, 2:00 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12006
Location: In the desert
simonettix wrote:
Hi!
Can I try sections 5 and 6?

Thank you for claiming

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 30th, 2017, 5:26 pm 

Joined: March 18th, 2017, 1:36 am
Posts: 9
I'd like to claim Section 4 - MAESE PEREZ, THE ORGANIST!


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 30th, 2017, 5:32 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12006
Location: In the desert
CarolElaine wrote:
I'd like to claim Section 4 - MAESE PEREZ, THE ORGANIST!

All yours!

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: September 30th, 2017, 11:43 pm 

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 2:48 pm
Posts: 86
Thank you, dear Lynne!
I have also read a few lines from the White Butterfly and I really like it. So, if it's not too much, can I also claim sections 2 and 3?


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 1st, 2017, 1:46 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12006
Location: In the desert
simonettix wrote:
Thank you, dear Lynne!
I have also read a few lines from the White Butterfly and I really like it. So, if it's not too much, can I also claim sections 2 and 3?

Of course!

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 1st, 2017, 9:31 am 

Joined: August 17th, 2017, 10:07 am
Posts: 79
I'm so excited to see that we have all the sections assigned!

Thank you everyone! We are going to get this project completed!
Margot


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 5th, 2017, 12:11 pm 

Joined: October 20th, 2016, 3:10 am
Posts: 124
Hi,

Here is my PL corrected section 1: time: 46min31

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/storiesbyforeignauthorsspanish_01_various_128kb.mp3



Bye


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 5th, 2017, 1:15 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12006
Location: In the desert
Mayah92 wrote:

Thank you

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 6th, 2017, 1:49 pm 

Joined: August 17th, 2017, 10:07 am
Posts: 79
Mayah,

The corrections are perfect. It was lovely to hear your pretty voice again. Thank you.

Lynnet,

The link in Mayah's message is the correct version but the link in the MW is an OLD version.

Have a good weekend,
Margot


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: October 6th, 2017, 2:11 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12006
Location: In the desert
Margot wrote:
Mayah,

The corrections are perfect. It was lovely to hear your pretty voice again. Thank you.

Lynnet,

The link in Mayah's message is the correct version but the link in the MW is an OLD version.

Have a good weekend,
Margot

Thank you. Fixed :thumbs:

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: November 30th, 2017, 8:24 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12006
Location: In the desert
3 sections have been orphaned as the 2 month deadline has passed. If the readers wish to re-claim before another reader steps in, please do so.

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: December 1st, 2017, 6:04 pm 

Joined: August 17th, 2017, 10:07 am
Posts: 79
Lynnet,

Thanks for the update. Maybe I'll try recording instead of PL because I LOVE these stories and don't want them to be orphans.

Happy Holidays!
Margot


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: December 2nd, 2017, 7:22 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12006
Location: In the desert
Margot wrote:
Lynnet,

Thanks for the update. Maybe I'll try recording instead of PL because I LOVE these stories and don't want them to be orphans.

Happy Holidays!
Margot

Many people wear both hats. You just need someone else to PL any sections you record (and I can probably do that). Just let me know what you want to record.

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: December 3rd, 2017, 10:03 pm 

Joined: August 29th, 2017, 2:48 pm
Posts: 86
Dear Lynne,
I am sorry for the long delay, but I had some serious problems with my computer. I have already recorded The White Butterfly and Moors and Christians and fortunately I managed to recover the recordings from the damaged HDD. I only need to prooflisten to them. Therefore, may I re-claim the sections 1,3,4 and 5? I promise I will upload them by the end of this week.
Al the best,
Simona


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: December 4th, 2017, 4:59 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 12006
Location: In the desert
simonettix wrote:
Dear Lynne,
I am sorry for the long delay, but I had some serious problems with my computer. I have already recorded The White Butterfly and Moors and Christians and fortunately I managed to recover the recordings from the damaged HDD. I only need to prooflisten to them. Therefore, may I re-claim the sections 1,3,4 and 5? I promise I will upload them by the end of this week.
Al the best,
Simona

Ok, thanks for letting me know but can you check the section numbers? 1 has already been recorded. I think you may mean 2,3,5,6

_________________
Help us finish:

Pantropheon 15 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 3 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group