[Complete] Stories by Foreign Authors - Spanish - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
simonettix
Posts: 94
Joined: August 29th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Post by simonettix » December 4th, 2017, 8:27 am

Thank you! Yes, indeed, it's 2,3,5,6...I will upload them as soon as I have finished editing and prooflistening...

sannasoup
Posts: 8
Joined: September 4th, 2015, 7:08 am

Post by sannasoup » December 6th, 2017, 9:41 pm

I'd like to claim section 4 if it's still available!

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14093
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 7th, 2017, 1:26 am

sannasoup wrote:I'd like to claim section 4 if it's still available!
Hi and welcome to Librivox!
There are a few things to do before you get started.
You will need to complete a one minute test - this is to check your specs are up to Librivox standards, and if not, you'll be given hints on how to remedy that. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Please post your test in the Listeners Wanted forum (see the dropdown at the bottom of the page) for the speediest response. Waiting for the OK may seem tedious, but can save time in the long run. Please be sure to complete this within 7 days.
You will also need to be added to the catalog of readers. I will add you using your forum name, but if you prefer your real name or a pseudonym let me know. We can also link to a personal blog or website. If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will see your own personal catalog page.
Be sure to read the first post - all the info you need is there, but if anything doesn't make sense, just ask. The wiki (see the top of the page) has bundles of info too.
Lynne
Help us finish:

Celebrated Women Travellers of the Nineteenth Century 8 sections remaining
Legends and Myths of Hawaii 6 sections remaining

simonettix
Posts: 94
Joined: August 29th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Post by simonettix » December 8th, 2017, 4:57 am

Hi!
Here is the link for THE WHITE BUTTERFLY - part 1. Running time 38:10
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sto ... _128kb.mp3
Best regards,
Simona

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14093
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 8th, 2017, 5:20 am

simonettix wrote:Hi!
Here is the link for THE WHITE BUTTERFLY - part 1. Running time 38:10
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sto ... _128kb.mp3
Best regards,
Simona
Thank you
Help us finish:

Celebrated Women Travellers of the Nineteenth Century 8 sections remaining
Legends and Myths of Hawaii 6 sections remaining

Margot
Posts: 254
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 10:07 am

Post by Margot » December 12th, 2017, 10:42 am

White Butterfly, Part 1 is PL GOOD!

Thanks, Margot

simonettix
Posts: 94
Joined: August 29th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Post by simonettix » December 12th, 2017, 3:26 pm

Good evening, dear friends!
Thank you for the feedback on the first part...here is the link to the second part of THE WHITE BUTTERFLY (running time: 40:32)
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sto ... _128kb.mp3

I wish you a wonderful week!
Best regards,
Simona

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14093
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 12th, 2017, 3:43 pm

simonettix wrote:Good evening, dear friends!
Thank you for the feedback on the first part...here is the link to the second part of THE WHITE BUTTERFLY (running time: 40:32)
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sto ... _128kb.mp3

I wish you a wonderful week!
Best regards,
Simona
Thank you
Help us finish:

Celebrated Women Travellers of the Nineteenth Century 8 sections remaining
Legends and Myths of Hawaii 6 sections remaining

Margot
Posts: 254
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 10:07 am

Post by Margot » December 16th, 2017, 5:22 pm

White Butterfly, Part Two is PL Great!

Thank you for your great recording!

simonettix
Posts: 94
Joined: August 29th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Post by simonettix » December 29th, 2017, 11:54 pm

Hello!
Here is the first part of the story MOORS AND CHRISTIANS (38' 33")

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sto ... _128kb.mp3

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14093
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 30th, 2017, 12:21 am

simonettix wrote:Hello!
Here is the first part of the story MOORS AND CHRISTIANS (38' 33")

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sto ... _128kb.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:

Celebrated Women Travellers of the Nineteenth Century 8 sections remaining
Legends and Myths of Hawaii 6 sections remaining

simonettix
Posts: 94
Joined: August 29th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Post by simonettix » December 31st, 2017, 9:42 am

Dear Lynne,
could you please allow me some more time until I manage to finish editing and posting the second part of Moors and Christians? Like I said, I finished recording it a couple of months ago...it's just that editing takes much longer and focused attention and this period of the year is particularly busy with Christmas and New Year's preparations.
I wish you a Happy New Year and lots of success, love and prosperity!

Best regards,
Simona

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14093
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » December 31st, 2017, 10:52 am

simonettix wrote:Dear Lynne,
could you please allow me some more time until I manage to finish editing and posting the second part of Moors and Christians? Like I said, I finished recording it a couple of months ago...it's just that editing takes much longer and focused attention and this period of the year is particularly busy with Christmas and New Year's preparations.
I wish you a Happy New Year and lots of success, love and prosperity!

Best regards,
Simona
Of course! Happy New Year to you, too.
Help us finish:

Celebrated Women Travellers of the Nineteenth Century 8 sections remaining
Legends and Myths of Hawaii 6 sections remaining

Margot
Posts: 254
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 10:07 am

Post by Margot » December 31st, 2017, 1:06 pm

Section 5 is PL OK

Margot

simonettix
Posts: 94
Joined: August 29th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Post by simonettix » December 31st, 2017, 7:59 pm

Thank you, dear Margot, for all the patience and support!
I wish you a Happy New Year full of love, prosperity and success!
Best regards,
Simona

Post Reply