[group] It Can Be Done ! Poems of inspiration by various-ph

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
DrPGould
Posts: 1375
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm
Location: Out here in the middle of it all

Post by DrPGould » September 9th, 2017, 6:38 pm


DrPGould
Posts: 1375
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm
Location: Out here in the middle of it all

Post by DrPGould » September 9th, 2017, 7:04 pm

Here is the link to Section 211. Running time is 1:52.


https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_211_various_128kb.mp3

Many thanks for allowing me to be part of this fun project!

Philip

mlee
Posts: 428
Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:14 am

Post by mlee » September 10th, 2017, 6:34 am

mlee wrote:
JorWat wrote:
Hi Melvin,

Most are PL OK, but 176 is too loud. You're at 92.6 dB, when you should be aiming for 89.

Here is #2 of #176 Meetin Trouble with lower volume

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_176_various_128kb.mp3 2:20.5

May I read:
#187 The Gift

#199 Praise the Generous Gods


mlee


Greetings - Do I need to re-record #176 Meetin Trouble with lower sound.

It looks like this project is all PLOK or assigned - Thanks for your help - it has been an interesting project.

mlee

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15075
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 10th, 2017, 7:33 am

CamMilne wrote:Hello!

Please can I take 24 - The World Is Against Me, 204 - The Conqueror, and 211 - Undismayed?
I am very sorry to tell you that those sections were assigned earier to someone else. Thank you for claiming. Please search through Readers Wanted , there are lots more interesting project that need readers !!
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
I'm afraid that fulfilling my potential would really cut into my sitting around time.

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15075
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 10th, 2017, 7:38 am

mlee wrote:
Greetings - Do I need to re-record #176 Meetin Trouble with lower sound.

It looks like this project is all PLOK or assigned - Thanks for your help - it has been an interesting project.

mlee
Just take the recording you have done and increase the volume; that would be fine. Or you can record it again with graeater inmput volume. When you upload it again, please use the exact same file name so it will overwrite the one we already have. Ask if anything is unclear. :D
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
I'm afraid that fulfilling my potential would really cut into my sitting around time.

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

JorWat
Posts: 778
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » September 10th, 2017, 8:11 am

mlee wrote:
mlee wrote:Here is #2 of #176 Meetin Trouble with lower volume

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_176_various_128kb.mp3 2:20.5

May I read:
#187 The Gift

#199 Praise the Generous Gods


mlee


Greetings - Do I need to re-record #176 Meetin Trouble with lower sound.

It looks like this project is all PLOK or assigned - Thanks for your help - it has been an interesting project.

mlee
No, the new version you posted was right. I just hadn't updated the MW.
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

JorWat
Posts: 778
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » September 10th, 2017, 9:58 am

mlee wrote:
mlee wrote:May I read:
#55 My Philosophy
#58 Wisdom of Folly

#62 Work

mlee


Here is
#55 My Philosophy
#58 Wisdom of Folly
#62 Work
https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_055_various_128kb.mp3 1:55.5
https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_058_various_128kb.mp3 1:33
https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_062_various_128kb.mp3 1:21

mlee
Hi Melvin,

All PL OK!
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15075
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » September 10th, 2017, 10:01 am

mlee - oh my goodness, I did not meant to confuse things. This project is unique,I am the BC (book coordinator) but Jordan has been doing 99% of the work (thank you SO much!) of keekping track of stuff in this very big project. Sometimes we overlap without knowing what the other is doing. So ignore what I said about another upload, the one y ou have fixed and done is fine.

:roll:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
I'm afraid that fulfilling my potential would really cut into my sitting around time.

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

JorWat
Posts: 778
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » September 10th, 2017, 10:18 am

DrPGould wrote:Jordan & Phil:

Here are the links to sections 24, 179, and 209. The running times are, respectively 2:09, 0:43, and 0:51.

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_024_various_128kb.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_179_various_128kb.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_209_various_128kb.mp3

Many thanks,

Philip
DrPGould wrote:Here is the link to Section 211. Running time is 1:52.


https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_211_various_128kb.mp3

Many thanks for allowing me to be part of this fun project!

Philip
All are PL OK!
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

DrPGould
Posts: 1375
Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm
Location: Out here in the middle of it all

Post by DrPGould » September 10th, 2017, 10:24 am

Thanks, Jordan!

Philip

mlee
Posts: 428
Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:14 am

Post by mlee » September 11th, 2017, 6:35 am

philchenevert wrote:
mlee wrote:
Greetings - Do I need to re-record #176 Meetin Trouble with lower sound.

It looks like this project is all PLOK or assigned - Thanks for your help - it has been an interesting project.

mlee
Just take the recording you have done and increase the volume; that would be fine. Or you can record it again with graeater inmput volume. When you upload it again, please use the exact same file name so it will overwrite the one we already have. Ask if anything is unclear. :D

Here is #3 of 176 Meetin Trouble with slightly increase sound. Now all of the spikes or peaks are at about .6 on the Audacity meter. I cant find a meter to tell me if i am at 89 or 92. If this doesnt work then it is best to re-assign so you can close the project.

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_176_various_128kb.mp3 2:22.5

mlee

JorWat
Posts: 778
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » September 11th, 2017, 10:27 am

mlee wrote:
philchenevert wrote:
mlee wrote:
Greetings - Do I need to re-record #176 Meetin Trouble with lower sound.

It looks like this project is all PLOK or assigned - Thanks for your help - it has been an interesting project.

mlee
Just take the recording you have done and increase the volume; that would be fine. Or you can record it again with graeater inmput volume. When you upload it again, please use the exact same file name so it will overwrite the one we already have. Ask if anything is unclear. :D

Here is #3 of 176 Meetin Trouble with slightly increase sound. Now all of the spikes or peaks are at about .6 on the Audacity meter. I cant find a meter to tell me if i am at 89 or 92. If this doesnt work then it is best to re-assign so you can close the project.

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_176_various_128kb.mp3 2:22.5

mlee
Hi Melvin,

I apologies for the confusing updates. I had checked your last update, and it was PL OK, but I didn't update the MW. Then when you asked if anything else needed to be done to it, Phil got confused and thought that you hadn't already fixed it, so asked you to increase the volume.

I have reverted the file to your second version as that was the right volume. You don't need to do anything else now.
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.


jumpsa
Posts: 20
Joined: August 6th, 2017, 1:42 pm

Post by jumpsa » September 13th, 2017, 7:22 pm

philchenevert wrote:
jumpsa wrote:Ok I'm gonna claim #113, 135, 164, & 170 :D
all yours jumpsa



https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_164_various_128kb.mp3 1:21


https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/itcanbedone_170_various_128kb.mp3 0:47

I'm not sure about #164 it might be a little quiet.


Post Reply