LibriVox
Forums

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently October 19th, 2017, 9:55 pm


Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 5 of 18  [ 258 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next

Author Message
Offline
Post Posted:: April 22nd, 2017, 5:00 pm 

Joined: December 12th, 2016, 9:27 pm
Posts: 651
Location: By Denial with Clio
Thank you for your welcome. I have posted the 1 minute test to the specified forum and am pasting the link here as well.
https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_drpgould.mp3
I found the tools provided--especially the Checker--extremely helpful and the file is in "raw" condition. I made no effort to eliminate any background noise.

I would be grateful for any feedback or suggestions.

My friends and family call me Philip, and the forum name will be fine for the lists.

Thanks for all your help.

Philip


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 22nd, 2017, 5:30 pm 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 11528
Location: Oregon, United States
DrPGould wrote:
Thank you for your welcome. I have posted the 1 minute test to the specified forum and am pasting the link here as well.
https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_drpgould.mp3
I found the tools provided--especially the Checker--extremely helpful and the file is in "raw" condition. I made no effort to eliminate any background noise.

I would be grateful for any feedback or suggestions.

My friends and family call me Philip, and the forum name will be fine for the lists.

Thanks for all your help.

Philip

I have OK'd your test but as you say, you will want to do noise cleaning; and also watch the volume.
When you have uploaded your file, post the link here, together with the time in mm:ss.

_________________
Help us finish:

The Last Egyptian 14 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 8 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 23rd, 2017, 6:33 am 

Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:14 am
Posts: 406
mlee wrote:
Lynnet wrote:
mlee wrote:

April 21
FROM mlee

RE Here is Section 11 Altantic Ocean

mutinymurderpiracy_11_anonymous_128kb.mp3 (1:65)

mlee

Thank you -- in future, could you please copy and paste the whole url from the uploader? It uploaded just fine, but I had to manually type it in to the Magic Window (time consuming and extreme likelihood of error!)




April 22, 2017

FROM mlee

RE; Here is section 18 Absent Ship

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mutinymurderpiracy_18_anonymous_128kb.mp3 (1:98)

I hope this is the correct long way or is it the shorter way that starts mutinymurderpiracy_18 etc. If this section 18 is incorrect then please send it back and I will do it right.

Once I get the correct way (1. long way 2. short way) Then could I read section 37 Early American Heroism 632 words

mlee



April 23

FROM mlee

Here is section 37 American heroes

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mutinymurderpiracy_37_anonymous_128kb.mp3 (5:01)

May I read secrtion 27 tom cringles log 1,793 sword

mlc


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 23rd, 2017, 6:43 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 11528
Location: Oregon, United States
mlee wrote:
April 23

FROM mlee

Here is section 37 American heroes

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mutinymurderpiracy_37_anonymous_128kb.mp3 (5:01)

May I read secrtion 27 tom cringles log 1,793 sword

mlc


Thank you

_________________
Help us finish:

The Last Egyptian 14 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 8 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 24th, 2017, 4:43 am 

Joined: July 8th, 2015, 5:13 am
Posts: 129
Section 6 at 16:46

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mutinymurderpiracy_06_anonymous_128kb.mp3


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 24th, 2017, 5:38 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 11528
Location: Oregon, United States
mbm0rxi wrote:

Thank you

_________________
Help us finish:

The Last Egyptian 14 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 8 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 24th, 2017, 8:20 am 

Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:14 am
Posts: 406
April 24
FROM mlee

here is section 27 Tom Cringle

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mutinymurderpiracy_27_anonymous_128kb.mp3 12:06

mlee


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 24th, 2017, 8:23 am 

Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:14 am
Posts: 406
mlee wrote:
April 24
FROM mlee

here is section 27 Tom Cringle

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mutinymurderpiracy_27_anonymous_128kb.mp3 12:06

mlee






April 24
mlee

May I read section34 loss of Tribune 1,864 words

mlee


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 24th, 2017, 8:36 am 
LibriVox Admin Team

Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Posts: 11528
Location: Oregon, United States
mlee wrote:
mlee wrote:
April 24
FROM mlee

here is section 27 Tom Cringle

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mutinymurderpiracy_27_anonymous_128kb.mp3 12:06

mlee






April 24
mlee

May I read section34 loss of Tribune 1,864 words

mlee

Thank you and yes!

_________________
Help us finish:

The Last Egyptian 14 sections remaining

Flower Patch Among The Hills 8 sections remaining


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 25th, 2017, 6:00 am 

Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Posts: 2815
Location: Wisconsin
PL NOTES:

SECTION 16 - Loss of the Royal George

PL OK

_________________
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 25th, 2017, 8:13 am 

Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Posts: 2815
Location: Wisconsin
PL NOTES:

SECTION 02 - An Occurrence at sea

PL OK

_________________
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 25th, 2017, 8:31 am 

Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Posts: 2815
Location: Wisconsin
PL NOTES:

SECTION 06 - Loss of the Peggy

PL OK

_________________
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 25th, 2017, 8:34 am 

Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Posts: 2815
Location: Wisconsin
PL NOTES:

SECTION 11 - A Scene on the Atlantic Ocean

PL OK

_________________
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 25th, 2017, 8:38 am 

Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Posts: 2815
Location: Wisconsin
PL NOTES:

SECTION 18 - The Absent Ship

PL OK

_________________
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus


Top
 Profile  
Offline
Post Posted:: April 25th, 2017, 10:13 am 

Joined: June 11th, 2015, 6:14 am
Posts: 406
Lynnet wrote:
mlee wrote:
mlee wrote:
April 24
FROM mlee

here is section 27 Tom Cringle

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mutinymurderpiracy_27_anonymous_128kb.mp3 12:06

mlee






April 24
mlee

May I read section34 loss of Tribune 1,864 words

mlee

Thank you and yes!


April 25

FROM mlee

Here is section 34 Loss of Tribune


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mutinymurderpiracy_34_anonymous_128kb.mp3 (12:99)


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 258 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group