[Complete]Theory of Colours - Goethe - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Nichalia wrote:I'd like section 18.
Hi and welcome to Librivox!
There are a few things to do before you get started.
You will need to complete a one minute test - this is to check your specs are up to Librivox standards, and if not, you'll be given hints on how to remedy that. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Please post your test in the Listeners Wanted forum (see the dropdown at the bottom of the page) for the speediest response. Waiting for the OK may seem tedious, but can save time in the long run. Please be sure to complete this within 7 days.
You will also need to be added to the catalog of readers. I will add you using your forum name, but if you prefer your real name or a pseudonym let me know. We can also link to a personal blog or website. If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will see your own personal catalog page.
Be sure to read the first post - all the info you need is there, but if anything doesn't make sense, just ask. The wiki (see the top of the page) has bundles of info too.
Lynne
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Sections 16 and 17 are PL OK. :thumbs:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
Nichalia

Post by Nichalia »

Lynnet wrote:
You will need to complete a one minute test - this is to check your specs are up to Librivox standards, and if not, you'll be given hints on how to remedy that. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Please post your test in the Listeners Wanted forum (see the dropdown at the bottom of the page) for the speediest response. Waiting for the OK may seem tedious, but can save time in the long run. Please be sure to complete this within 7 days.
You will also need to be added to the catalog of readers. I will add you using your forum name, but if you prefer your real name or a pseudonym let me know. We can also link to a personal blog or website. If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will see your own personal catalog page.
Be sure to read the first post - all the info you need is there, but if anything doesn't make sense, just ask. The wiki (see the top of the page) has bundles of info too.
Lynne
Thanks very much! Unfortunately I probably won't be back in a studio in the next 7 days, but I will record the test the next time I do go in. :)

I'd like my name to be Nichalia Schwartz, please.

Thanks for the info, I'll go check out the post and wiki.
-Nikki
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Nichalia wrote:
Lynnet wrote:
Lynne
Thanks very much! Unfortunately I probably won't be back in a studio in the next 7 days, but I will record the test the next time I do go in. :)

I'd like my name to be Nichalia Schwartz, please.

Thanks for the info, I'll go check out the post and wiki.
-Nikki
That's fine... you get 2 months to record your section. It's just we highly recommend completing a test first, as it is less frustrating to work out any issues with your set-up with a short piece than with something longer. It's not an audition... it's purely to check your settings , mic position etc.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

JVWL2000

Post by JVWL2000 »

I could take sections 19 & 20
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

JVWL2000 wrote:I could take sections 19 & 20
Thank you for claiming
playonwords

Post by playonwords »

Hello All

I do apologize . . . I have Section 10 just about finished. Unfortunately, I have now become ill. I will have to leave you with Section 11 to redistribute, or decide how you'd like to manage it.

I will hopefully have Section 10 finished within the next 2 weeks ,if it's alright with you.

Thanks so much for your understanding and patience.

Karen
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

playonwords wrote:Hello All

I do apologize . . . I have Section 10 just about finished. Unfortunately, I have now become ill. I will have to leave you with Section 11 to redistribute, or decide how you'd like to manage it.

I will hopefully have Section 10 finished within the next 2 weeks ,if it's alright with you.

Thanks so much for your understanding and patience.

Karen
Sorry to hear you are sick. Would an extension help?
playonwords

Post by playonwords »

Hi Lynet

Yes, that would definitely help. My concern is of course, that 1. I don't hold up the team, 2. take away a section that someone else might be interested in

I appreciate the patience and am committed to Librivox . . . If you would be so kind as to allow me to complete what I've committed to, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Karen
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

playonwords wrote:Hi Lynet

Yes, that would definitely help. My concern is of course, that 1. I don't hold up the team, 2. take away a section that someone else might be interested in

I appreciate the patience and am committed to Librivox . . . If you would be so kind as to allow me to complete what I've committed to, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Karen
I don't think you'll be holding us up... it's moving fairly slowly. Would the end of October work?
playonwords

Post by playonwords »

Fantastic !!! :thumbs:

Thanks a lot

Karen
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Section 33 is PL OK. :thumbs:
Excellent. Thanks, Gillian!
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
Keti

Post by Keti »

Hey Lynnet,

I really like this book in my language also. I am a newbie, so I am planning to do my 1-minute test. Could I claim the Section 21? I will probably do more, but I wanted to start with something easy.
I would like to be signed as Katarina Petric, and URL: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01ec5abea165a180fb.

ps. Sorry, I've posted in the wrong thread, confused by 457386 threads I have read on this Forum today :D

Cheers!