[Complete] The Mentor 2 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
KIBBONAFIDE
Posts: 428
Joined: September 3rd, 2018, 7:51 am
Location: Burien, WA
Contact:

Post by KIBBONAFIDE » February 6th, 2019, 12:19 am

I’ll claim Section 17.
Josh Kibbey

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17689
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 6th, 2019, 8:24 am

KIBBONAFIDE wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 12:19 am
I’ll claim Section 17.
That would be great!

KIBBONAFIDE
Posts: 428
Joined: September 3rd, 2018, 7:51 am
Location: Burien, WA
Contact:

Post by KIBBONAFIDE » February 21st, 2019, 2:52 pm

Just a quick update, thought I’d be submitting it today but still needs more editing...soon!! Thanks!
Josh Kibbey

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17689
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 21st, 2019, 5:15 pm

KIBBONAFIDE wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 2:52 pm
Just a quick update, thought I’d be submitting it today but still needs more editing...soon!! Thanks!
No hurry, but thanks for the update.

KIBBONAFIDE
Posts: 428
Joined: September 3rd, 2018, 7:51 am
Location: Burien, WA
Contact:

Post by KIBBONAFIDE » February 25th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Here's section 17 for PL!


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mentor2_17_various_128kb.mp3
48:00

Thank you!
Josh Kibbey

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17689
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 25th, 2019, 9:32 pm

KIBBONAFIDE wrote:
February 25th, 2019, 8:47 pm
Here's section 17 for PL!


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mentor2_17_various_128kb.mp3
48:00

Thank you!
Thank you!

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17689
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 26th, 2019, 12:30 pm

Section 17 PL OK

KIBBONAFIDE
Posts: 428
Joined: September 3rd, 2018, 7:51 am
Location: Burien, WA
Contact:

Post by KIBBONAFIDE » February 26th, 2019, 2:20 pm

Lynnet wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 12:30 pm
Section 17 PL OK
Yay! This was very rewarding, I learned so much. Guynemer’s screeds against stupidity will be with me for a long time!
Josh Kibbey

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17689
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 26th, 2019, 2:28 pm

KIBBONAFIDE wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 2:20 pm
Lynnet wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 12:30 pm
Section 17 PL OK
Yay! This was very rewarding, I learned so much. Guynemer’s screeds against stupidity will be with me for a long time!
I was unfamiliar with him, so it was enlightening for me, too.

Deriving at Archive now, so the whole project should be available soon.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17689
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 26th, 2019, 7:18 pm

Thank you , everyone, for being so patient! Two years in the making but... All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-mentor-2-by-various/ :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Post Reply