[Group] The Mentor 2 - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
JKHumphreys
Posts: 6
Joined: June 14th, 2018, 1:29 pm

Post by JKHumphreys » July 17th, 2018, 6:46 am

Here is the Db correct version of chapter 11 Makers of American Art by J. Thomson Willing
41:39

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mentor2_11_various_128kb.mp3

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15176
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » July 17th, 2018, 9:13 am

JKHumphreys wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 6:46 am
Here is the Db correct version of chapter 11 Makers of American Art by J. Thomson Willing
41:39

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mentor2_11_various_128kb.mp3
Thank you. PL OK now.
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

tovarisch
Posts: 2621
Joined: February 24th, 2013, 7:14 am
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Post by tovarisch » August 30th, 2018, 6:42 pm

Begging your pardon...

I thought of looking over Section 4 (still unclaimed), but the link in MW is not to the text, but rather to some reader's page. Could you check? Thanks!
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15176
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 30th, 2018, 7:09 pm

tovarisch wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 6:42 pm
Begging your pardon...

I thought of looking over Section 4 (still unclaimed), but the link in MW is not to the text, but rather to some reader's page. Could you check? Thanks!
Thank you for pointing it out. I hadn't put in the link :oops: It's all fixed now.
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

tovarisch
Posts: 2621
Joined: February 24th, 2013, 7:14 am
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Post by tovarisch » August 31st, 2018, 5:05 am

Thank you. I'd like to take section 4 please. :)
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15176
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 31st, 2018, 8:32 am

tovarisch wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 5:05 am
Thank you. I'd like to take section 4 please. :)
Thank you for claiming.
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

tovarisch
Posts: 2621
Joined: February 24th, 2013, 7:14 am
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Post by tovarisch » September 1st, 2018, 9:39 pm

Here is section 4, ready for PL. It's a bit over 1 hour, so Checker fails it because of that, just FYI.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mentor2_04_various_128kb.mp3 1:03:07

Thank you.
tovarisch
  • reality prompts me to scale down my reading, sorry to say
    to PLers: do correct my pronunciation please

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15176
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 2nd, 2018, 8:06 am

tovarisch wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 9:39 pm
Here is section 4, ready for PL. It's a bit over 1 hour, so Checker fails it because of that, just FYI.

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mentor2_04_various_128kb.mp3 1:03:07

Thank you.
OK, thank you. It's under 72 minutes, so that's fine. I will listen as soon as I can (maybe not for a couple of days).
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15176
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 4th, 2018, 2:38 pm

Russian Music PL OK
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

jimsvox4
Posts: 70
Joined: September 24th, 2017, 11:10 am

Post by jimsvox4 » September 21st, 2018, 6:58 am

Hi Lynnet

If chapter 18 - Two early German painters - is still open, I'd like to take it.

Jim

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15176
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 21st, 2018, 7:38 am

jimsvox4 wrote:
September 21st, 2018, 6:58 am
Hi Lynnet

If chapter 18 - Two early German painters - is still open, I'd like to take it.

Jim
All yours. Thank you for claiming.
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

jimsvox4
Posts: 70
Joined: September 24th, 2017, 11:10 am

Post by jimsvox4 » October 26th, 2018, 7:48 am

Hi Lynnet

Chapter 18 passed by the Checker -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mentor2_18_various_128kb.mp3

Jim

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15176
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 27th, 2018, 6:14 am

jimsvox4 wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 7:48 am
Hi Lynnet

Chapter 18 passed by the Checker -

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mentor2_18_various_128kb.mp3

Jim
Thank you. I’m traveling for the next couple of days but will PL as soon as I can.
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15176
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » November 6th, 2018, 3:28 pm

Two Early German Painters PL OK
Excellent reading.
Sorry for the delay in PL. A family emergency intervened.
Help us finish:

The Sword-Maker 6 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 20 sections remaining

jimsvox4
Posts: 70
Joined: September 24th, 2017, 11:10 am

Post by jimsvox4 » November 7th, 2018, 4:56 am

Thanks for that, Lynnet, and I'm so sorry to hear about your family emergency - I do hope all is well.
Jim

Post Reply