COMPLETE Elsie's New Relations by Martha Finley - ke

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

Roohi wrote:id like to do 6,7 and 8
roohi
Welcome back! :D
Yes, sections 6, 7, and 8 are all yours!
~Gabrielle
GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

GabrielleC wrote:
bethesdalily wrote:May I claim Chapter 14 or Chapter 19, whichever you choose? Thanks!
Welcome back, Bethesda! You are welcome to both of them if you'd like! I'll go ahead and put you down for Chapter 14, and you can let me know whether you'd like Chapter 19 as well. :)
Bethesda - it's been a while. What's the status on Chapter 14?
~Gabrielle
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

Gabrielle, I just wrote a few others to let them know that I'm hoping to go on recording sprie this weekend, at which time I should have Ch. 14 completed. If I don't have it completed by the morning of Monday, the 24th, I'll let you know and we can go from there. Let me know if that will be all right.
Bethesda Lily

"My soul waits for the Lord as watchmen for the morning, as watchmen for the morning" (Psalm 130:6).
GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

bethesdalily wrote:Gabrielle, I just wrote a few others to let them know that I'm hoping to go on recording sprie this weekend, at which time I should have Ch. 14 completed. If I don't have it completed by the morning of Monday, the 24th, I'll let you know and we can go from there. Let me know if that will be all right.
Okay, sounds good. I just wanted to make sure everything was still going well. :)
~Gabrielle
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

GabrielleC,
Hello. I am reading chapter 17 though my name is not listed in the mw. I will have this ready for pl in a couple of more days.
April
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

Gabrielle,

I had really hoped to record this weekend, but I've recently sustained a rather bizarre injury to my ankle. I sprained it in three places and, though I've ben staying off of it, I haven't been healing quite as quickly as I had hoped. Lots of pain to deal with, and it's impacting a lot of things I'd like to be able to do--like LV recording. Please feel free to orphan my section, and if it's still available when I'm recovered, I will reclaim it.
Bethesda Lily

"My soul waits for the Lord as watchmen for the morning, as watchmen for the morning" (Psalm 130:6).
GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

bethesdalily wrote:Gabrielle,

I had really hoped to record this weekend, but I've recently sustained a rather bizarre injury to my ankle. I sprained it in three places and, though I've ben staying off of it, I haven't been healing quite as quickly as I had hoped. Lots of pain to deal with, and it's impacting a lot of things I'd like to be able to do--like LV recording. Please feel free to orphan my section, and if it's still available when I'm recovered, I will reclaim it.
Ouch! So sorry to hear that! I'll let you keep your section for now since there are still PLENTY of sections left for people to take. I can't imagine this project getting completed before you're able to record again. If I end up having to orphan it I'll let you know, but as of now it's still yours.
adr6090 wrote:GabrielleC,
Hello. I am reading chapter 17 though my name is not listed in the mw. I will have this ready for pl in a couple of more days.
Okay, that section is yours! I'll add your name to the magic window, and just post here with the link when you have it ready. :)
~Gabrielle
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily »

Thanks, Gabrielle!
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

April
Roohi

Post by Roohi »

Roohi

Post by Roohi »

please put me down for 9-13, 15,16
thanks
roohi
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Hi April,
I've listened to this, and I'm not sure it's the right text? Did you read from here? I read against the text for Elsie's New Relations while listening and what you read is something entirely different. Could you please have a look and see what's happened? :)

Thanks a lot!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

Roohi wrote:please put me down for 9-13, 15,16
thanks
roohi
:thumbs:
~Gabrielle
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

Sweetpea,
Hello to you. I am posting what I received from you below:

Hi April,
I've listened to this, and I'm not sure it's the right text? Did you read from here? I read against the text for Elsie's New Relations while listening and what you read is something entirely different. Could you please have a look and see what's happened? :)

Thanks a lot!

Hello Sweetpea,
I managed to give my file a name that isn't correct.
It is actually chapter 17 from "selected letters of St.Jane Frances de Chantal"
I did not realize my mistake. I had a few files to upload again after the crash and I must have inadvertently confused myself. I am very sorry. If I am listed, to your knowledge, in the mw please let me know as I do not recall it.
Thank you,
April