COMPLETE: Problems of the Playwright, by Clayton Hamilton -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Got a little sidetracked last week, but here's #6 - Strategy and Tactics:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/problemsoftheplaywright_06_hamilton_128kb.mp3
Time: 11:07

Almost there - only 1 section to go!
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hi Andrew--
PL Okay for section #6--almost finished!

Thanks,
Lora
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

The reader for our final section hasn't been online for a month, and has yet to submit a One Minute Test. I've reached out via PM, but there's been no response - so, I'll be orphaning their section a little early.

Any takers for Lord Dunsany?
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

msfry

Post by msfry »

I would be interested in claiming Sectio 20, The Plays of Lord Dunsany, if it is still available. It may be a week or so before I can get to it.
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

msfry wrote: July 1st, 2022, 11:45 am I would be interested in claiming Sectio 20, The Plays of Lord Dunsany, if it is still available. It may be a week or so before I can get to it.
Wonderful - it's all yours! Thanks very much!

I'm on mobile right now so I can't really update the MW, but I'll officially assign it to you later this evening.

msfry

Post by msfry »

At last, here is Chapter 20. I apologize for the delay. After Covid (a mild case), I had a lingering coughing which activated whenever I talked, and still now my throat is coated with phlegm. I hope this sounds okay. I loved this informative chapter and hope to see some of the plays cited (none of which are on LV).

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/problemsoftheplaywright_20_hamilton_128kb.mp3 39:03
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Thanks very much! Stay tuned for PL :)

ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hi Michele,
Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for this section; it is PL Okay. It was informative and I would also like to see the plays on LibriVox. You did a fine job.

Lora
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Andrew,
I think that's it for the DPL--congratulations on another completed project. Thanks for including me.

Lora
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations on completion of this group recording for LibriVox! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/problems-of-the-playwright-by-clayton-hamilton/
Jo
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Hooray! Another fascinating collection of essays for the Librivox catalogue :9:

Thanks to everyone involved for all of your hard work :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hoping to launch Hamilton's Seen on the Stage fairly soon - if you're so inclined, you're all formally invited to join us for another round :mrgreen: