[COMPLETE][Short Stories]The Black Cat Vol. 02 No. 10 July 1897 - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

JulieB3 wrote: May 12th, 2022, 4:22 pmI was checking in and noticed you're waiting on one section. And that the orphan date is coming up on Sunday. I'd be happy to record it if it doesn't get turned in on time. If you'd like.
:9: awww thank you so much for the offer, Julie. And yes, since I haven't heard back from the initial claimer, and the deadline has expired, the story is now yours. That means your Black Cat streak is still unbroken ! :thumbs:

Only as a plea, would it be possible to make this story recording a priority over the next Black Cat story you claimed, since this project is older and I would like to bring it to a close before the next issue ? 8-) But: no stress, I'll be patient. I'm well aware it's a long story and will take time.

Thanks, and have a nice Sunday

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
JulieB3

Post by JulieB3 »

The long awaited section 3. And just long. But it's a good one. I think you're really going to like it. When you finally get around to listening to it. :D I hope you have a great holiday.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/blackcat0210jul1897_3_various_128kb.mp3 27:48
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

JulieB3 wrote: May 22nd, 2022, 5:51 pmThe long awaited section 3. And just long. But it's a good one. I think you're really going to like it. When you finally get around to listening to it. :D I hope you have a great holiday.
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/blackcat0210jul1897_3_various_128kb.mp3 27:48
:clap: wohooo, thank you so much, Julie, for making this one a priority. Yes this was a wonderfully creepy story, the creepiness starting with the mystery man appearing :shock: Wonderfully narrated, especially in the latter part when the girl started to be scared on that cliff. Quite suspenseful. Loved it.

And yes, my holiday trip was very nice. :9:

The final story is also PL ok, so I can proceed to catalogue this Black Cat. 8-)

A huge thanks for our 5 talented readers for this issue: Todd, Greg, Julie, Docdlmartin and Availle.
As always, here are the teasers for your stories, I hope you like them:
> For Dear Old Yale: a game of cards will decide the fate of these six men
> The Casket of Pandora: a young woman is tempted to choose between her family and her career
> A Romance of the Palisades: what is the secret behind the scared expression in a young girl's portrait ?
> A Postponed Arrest: the sheriff takes a merciful decision to ease a dying man's final hours
> A Geometrical Design: a mysterious will starts three sisters off on a treasure hunt
Will post the link once it's through.

Sonia
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

Kitty wrote: May 27th, 2022, 6:01 am
JulieB3 wrote: May 22nd, 2022, 5:51 pmThe long awaited section 3. And just long. But it's a good one. I think you're really going to like it. When you finally get around to listening to it. :D I hope you have a great holiday.
:clap: wohooo, thank you so much, Julie, for making this one a priority. Yes this was a wonderfully creepy story, the creepiness starting with the mystery man appearing :shock: Wonderfully narrated, especially in the latter part when the girl started to be scared on that cliff. Quite suspenseful. Loved it.

And yes, my holiday trip was very nice. :9:

The final story is also PL ok, so I can proceed to catalogue this Black Cat. 8-)

A huge thanks for our 5 talented readers for this issue: Todd, Greg, Julie, Docdlmartin and Availle.
As always, here are the teasers for your stories, I hope you like them:
> For Dear Old Yale: a game of cards will decide the fate of these six men
> The Casket of Pandora: a young woman is tempted to choose between her family and her career
> A Romance of the Palisades: what is the secret behind the scared expression in a young girl's portrait ?
> A Postponed Arrest: the sheriff takes a merciful decision to ease a dying man's final hours
> A Geometrical Design: a mysterious will starts three sisters off on a treasure hunt
Will post the link once it's through.

Sonia
A pleasure, as always!

I'm looking forward to the next issue!

Greg
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

this took a bit of time but finally it's in the box:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/black-cat-02-10-jul1897-by-various/

Over to Completed...

Sonia